WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-17-2016, 03:25 PM

RacistHulkHogan is looking to come up from OCW...RacistHulkHogan is looking to come up from OCW...RacistHulkHogan is looking to come up from OCW...RacistHulkHogan is looking to come up from OCW...

1. Me -- Brothers I put wrestling on the map and am the most recognizable name and face in the history of the business.

2. Undertaker -- A true legend in the industry dudes. He has done it all and was a great mentor to the younger guys.

3. Stone Cold -- Without him, me and Bischoff would've put Vince out of business. hate his big run was cut short for health problems.

4. Vince -- Love him or hate him he is the best promoter of all time and has dedicated his entire life to this business.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 10:23 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...justtxyank is looking to come up from OCW...

My personal Rushmore would be:
Hogan-Sting-Steamboat-Stan Hansen

However, I recognize that only 1 of those four probably belongs on a generally accepted Mt. Rushmore for a general audience.

I'd say the mainstream North American Mt. Rushmore is actually pretty easy:
Hogan-Austin-Rock-Flair

If you count promoters instead of just wrestlers, Flair falls off and gets replaced by Vince McMahon. That group of 5 (Hogan, Austin, Rock, Flair, Vince) is indisputably the list of the five most significant contributors to wrestling of the modern era.
Old 03-28-2016, 12:06 AM

WWEWrestleFest is looking to come up from OCW...

WWE only, you gotta go:

Bruno (70s)
Hogan (80s)
Austin (90s)
Cena (2000s)
Old 03-28-2016, 04:08 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

My WWF/WWE Mt. Rushmore (rassler's only)...

Hogan
Austin
Cena
Undertaker

American wrestling overall?

Lou Thesz
Gorgeous George
Hulk Hogan
Bobo Brazil

International Wrestling?

Inoki
El Santo
Misawa
Rikidozan

Comedy guys?

Andy Kaufman (the greatest heel of all time)
Santino
Mick Foley (it feels weird putting him here, but I think fans over time will remember him more for the laughs than for the falls)
Bobby Heenan
Old 10-19-2016, 07:09 AM
the proud intercontinental champion

deadman talking is looking to come up from OCW...

Hulk Hogan for being the most over guy in wrestling, and getting the most eyes on the business.

Ric Flair for being the greatest champion probably of all time.

Vince McMahon for being the greatest promoter of all time.
Andre for being Andre.
Jim Ross for being the best commentator of all time.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:34 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, and Hulk Hogan.

The first 3 have the best combination of wrestling ability and character. Bret more wrestling based(but he was super underrated as a talker and character), Flair was more character and charisma based(though he could certainly perform in the ring too), and Savage was a pretty equal balance. And then Hogan has to be on there as the guy who took wrestling to heights never seen before. Only Rock and Austin have approached Hogan's impact, but Hogan did it first and Hogan did it longer.