WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-28-2015, 06:07 PM

Nick-Neuro is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Hands Down

Personally, I really bought into was Sting's crow gimmick. Not many know this, the Sting rebirth actually was the idea of Scott Hall which he got from Brandon Lee's character. That was the most amazing years in pro wrestling history in my opinion. So what did we get? A BS way to have a year and a half build up culminate.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 10:31 PM
The Evenflow Effect
Knockout Champion

CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...

Seriously? The Undertaker... A dead guy made you guys actually believe he was really dead? The Undertaker is the opposite example of realism.

Someone like Bret Hart made you 100% believe his character. He was so good at being real that to this day many people still aren't even sure if the Screwjob was a work or not. That's real.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:23 AM
the proud intercontinental champion

deadman talking is looking to come up from OCW...

I totally bought into a the whole Goldberg gimmick. Loved his intensity and aggressiveness. Cm punk the last few years he wrestled was another one. I couldn't wait to see what was next with them. Also Brock lesner.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote