WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

At this point the only option is Ember Moon. NXT is in a rebuilding phase right now because the return of the Brand Extension made them lost a large portion of their talent. This is a good thing. NXT now has a large opportunity for its womens division. Who is going to step up and fill the void left by the four horsewomen? Asuka is dominant, which she absolutely should be at this point. Ember Moon has tons of potential and I would have them build her up as the one to dethrone Asuka during NXT's Takeover during Wrestlemania week. After Ember Moon though, who is there? They need to be finding the future stars and investing in them. Liv Morgan is arguably the best option at this time (after Ember Moon) although she will probably never be more than a constant title challenger. She has potential at least. Mandy Rose could be a good heel champion someday, she needs a little more time to improve however. As for the rest? Aliyah sucks. Others such as Peyton Royce and Billie Kay, while they have gotten a bit better, I still find their promos and matches uninteresting. They should spend the remainder of the time between now and Wrestlemania season for rebuilding the division. Someone is going to have to step up. If/when they do, it will be exciting to see what happens in the division. Until that happens.... we have Asuka VS Ember Moon as the only logical solution to the threadstarter's question.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan™ View Post
You're right, initially.

But instead of making Ember lose in her first match against Asuka, have Asuka face Ember, Peyton Royce and Billie Kay in a fatal four way match at Toronto. This way, both Asuka nad Ember could be protected. Then have Ember Vs Asuka in singles encounter at TakeOver around Royal Rumble. Or instead of fatal four way, have a triple threat excluding Ember Moon where Peyton/Billie use numbers game but still come up short.
I can get behind that, I like Billie Kay and Peyton's work a lot, they play the heels perfectly. I'm just against featuring Liv Morgan, she's just a face, and even mousier version of Carmella lacking any sort of mean streak, physically-imposing ability or in-ring skills to be taken seriously in any way other than jobber.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:25 PM
I'm laughing at you right now.
Million Dollar Champion

Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Headman worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think Ember Moon is being built up as the one to beat Asuka. I can't see anyone else right now in the running. Even with Ember I don't think it will be for a while. Honestly, I would have Asuka debut on the main roster undefeated and just have the belt stripped like Paige did.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I would've liked for it to be Alexa Bliss, but she's doing well on the main roster.

I don't see anybody currently in NXT that's anywhere close.

There was a long stretch where the NXT women's roster was more talented than what was on the main roster in WWE. Now all the top talents are in WWE except for Asuka.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:01 PM
The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
WWE Diva's Champion

ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to ztwhite

Well, fuck me sideways!!! Mickie James is coming back to face Asuka at NXT Takeover Toronto. Shit just got interesting, again, in the ladies division... hopefully.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:04 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztwhite View Post
Well, fuck me sideways!!! Mickie James is coming back to face Asuka at NXT Takeover Toronto. Shit just got interesting, again, in the ladies division... hopefully.
And I didn't get tickets, so we're all pissed now. Going to SS but would liked to have seen Takeover as well. Forgot they when they were going on sale, and they sold out right away.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:47 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztwhite View Post
That's crazy, I was just wondering the other day if she still wrestles. Interested to see if she's still got it. Definitely a big pickup for NXT, as it really spices that women's division up.