WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-14-2016, 04:03 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

So it was confirm by paige and her brother that she's not leaving the wwe and she booked to be on raw next monday. She also talked about her suspension which turn out to be the same reason why hornswoogle got suspended a couple of years ago, she just didn't return the test in time. The test she pas was clean bu because they received late, they had to suspend her.

I for one I'm glad that this would thing is being us and that she will come back to wwe. I just hope they actually push her when she comes back because she the best wrestlers on the raw roster and she deserve to get a bigger push when she comes back, but looking at how the raw is booking their woman's division, she will be lost in the shuffle very quickly because they don't want to push anybody but sasha, bailey and charlotte.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:21 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
It's gotten murky as her mum is booking ADR in Norwich... that will be a "slap in the face" to WWE... although today her new tattoo apparently didn't go down to well with her mom either... I could imagine a scenario where they say "We'll book him, but you absolutely stay in WWE...or else..."
Hardly a slap in the face to WWE, Saroya Knight saw a rare opportunity to bring a huge name to her low-key promotion and give it a boost, she used her contacts. Del Rio has every right to find work, his contract merely says he can't be on tv in the States until the no-compete clause expires (and I believe that his is considerably shorter than the standard 90 days, which he no doubt negotiated when he came back last year)
Old 10-07-2016, 12:39 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Didnt wanted to open new theme so just leaving it here...

Beetween her love lust for Del Rio and her needing another surgery dont think she would last that much in WWE anymore. And with their good womens division now I doubt she will be missed that much.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:19 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post

Beetween her love lust for Del Rio and her needing another surgery dont think she would last that much in WWE anymore. And with their good womens division now I doubt she will be missed that much.
I have no words other than to say I hope that's wrestling trunks he's wearing. Oh and just reading the first comment on her instagram, her followers are a classy bunch aren't they.

Pretty obvious that she's in love and he's not going away anytime soon, so the WWE might has well suck it up and get on with it. Oh bad choice of words there but you know what I mean. But the above poster is right, she really hasn't been missed and that's saying something.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post

Haven't they only been together for 5 or so months? She's making some big calls in that post if they have only been together for a short time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 10-07-2016, 11:19 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
Haven't they only been together for 5 or so months? She's making some big calls in that post if they have only been together for a short time.
I have no idea how long they've been seeing each other and don't care really. At first I thought it was scripted, but then realized why it would it be they didn't have much contact story line wise.

Paige as I've said before strikes me as someone who while being young is very mature in some things, but quite immature in others. She also has this habit of saying and doing things and doesn't take into account the consequences until later. There doesn't seem to be any even keel with her, it's balls to the walls and to hell with the outcome. If that makes sense.