WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-31-2016, 01:14 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
If you're implying that only minorities commit violent crimes, have babies out of wedlock and skirt the responsibilities of fatherhood, sell drugs and engage in gang activity then that speaks volumes about your character. If you don't think that a frat boy has ever committed Rape, assault, property damage, murder by way of drunken misconduct, theft etc... then you sir, are truly a delusional fool or you live in a fantasy world. Have you ever even been on a campus or read newspaper at any given public college town in America? There are weekly instances of frat boys committing sexual assault and or rape, assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, fleeing the scene of a felony hit and run and several other crimes a less privelaged individual would be locked up for. Also btw not every black man in jail is in there for raping your precious white women, some of them are in for petty shit that would have been nothing but probation for one who could afford a lawyer, I guess it's easier to just ignore facts that don't support your views.
When did I state that ONLY minorities 1) commit violent crimes 2) have babies out of wedlock 3) engage in gang/drug activity and/or criminal behavior 4) abandon their kids etc...when did I state that idiot? BUT the FACT is the aforementioned behavior is DISPROPORTIONATELY seen in the black community. You seem to want to blame America and "the system". You want to call this great nation (and it is GREAT) a racist and oppressive nation but I'm saying take accountability to your actions! Change the behavior! Look at the statistics. Look at the number of fatherless homes in the black community compared with whites. It is a PROVEN fact that absentee fathers DIRECTLY lead to poverty and criminal behavior among adolescents that leads o to gangs and drugs. Where are the fathers?!? Am I racist to saying that?

Quote:
1) these black co-workers, do you share with them your views on how only "their kind" commit rape and father children they abandon? Or are you just a chicken shit closet racist who repeats the Limbaugh-esque redirect from the safety of his home?
Again, I never said that ONLY black men commit rape and abandon their children. I just stated that the number of African-American men engaged in violent crime and 1) having multiple babies and multiple women and 2) not providing for them is disproportionately high in the black community in reference to their population numbers compared with whites. You implying that I am racist for stating facts is chicken shit.

Quote:
And 2) Did these co-workers of your's grow up in inner city Oakland or Philly in 3rd world conditions, or were they born into a better set of circumstances?
I'm not saying being born into poverty is a death sentence, it's possible to overcome but it certainly makes things more difficult then they would be for a middle class suburban child who doesn't have to worry about being surrounded by drugs and violence.
Your answer (or lack thereof) to my original question has made it clear that trying to have a real discussion with you is pointless. You are an ignorant coward who spews this bullshit online or in the company of his fellow cowardly ignorant friends but has no sac or backbone and becomes a chameleon who hides his true feelings when interacting with black people in public.
There were born in the inner cities. Oakland, Philly, Chicago, D.C., LA. I never said it would be easy. Nothing is easy in life. You want to making excuses for the black child not to succeed. "It's too hard so I'll just turn to drugs and gangs" You are part of the problem. It's too easy to blame "the system' and too hard to get an education, go to school, join the military, and shun gangs and drugs. You want a life of hand outs and welfare. You don't want responsibility and accountability. You sir are the reason poverty and cycle of violence exists.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 02:05 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I'm just enjoying the outrage over this (real and fake). People who love to bitch about "political correctness run amok" are offended as fuck that a person made a political statement that they do not find to be correct.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 08-31-2016, 05:20 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

My favorite part of all this was Drew Brees' statement that basically boiled down to him saying "political statements involving the flag are okay so long as the statement is pro flag."

I may just be a piece of shit filthy liberal (I mean I am but that is beside the point), but I just don't get why the flag itself is so important. It is just a flag. He didn't personally spit in the face of each and every veteran like some people are claiming him to have done. Plus I always found the idea of pledging your allegiance to a flag to be a communistic idea anyway.
Old 08-31-2016, 05:28 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
My favorite part of all this was Drew Brees' statement that basically boiled down to him saying "political statements involving the flag are okay so long as the statement is pro flag."

I may just be a piece of shit filthy liberal (I mean I am but that is beside the point), but I just don't get why the flag itself is so important. It is just a flag. He didn't personally spit in the face of each and every veteran like some people are claiming him to have done. Plus I always found the idea of pledging your allegiance to a flag to be a communistic idea anyway.
I don't think that's why most intelligent people are upset though. it's more the fact he didn't stand. I have never said the pledge of allegiance even when I was told to at the beginning of every school day. What I did do every single time was stand up. The standing is a sign of respect for everyone in the military who fight and sometimes die for our rights in this country.

Had Kaeprnick stood up and gave his political views some other way I have to think a lot less people would be upset
Old 08-31-2016, 05:31 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli31 View Post
When did I state that ONLY minorities 1) commit violent crimes 2) have babies out of wedlock 3) engage in gang/drug activity and/or criminal behavior 4) abandon their kids etc...when did I state that idiot? BUT the FACT is the aforementioned behavior is DISPROPORTIONATELY seen in the black community. You seem to want to blame America and "the system". You want to call this great nation (and it is GREAT) a racist and oppressive nation but I'm saying take accountability to your actions! Change the behavior! Look at the statistics. Look at the number of fatherless homes in the black community compared with whites. It is a PROVEN fact that absentee fathers DIRECTLY lead to poverty and criminal behavior among adolescents that leads o to gangs and drugs. Where are the fathers?!? Am I racist to saying that?

Again, I never said that ONLY black men commit rape and abandon their children. I just stated that the number of African-American men engaged in violent crime and 1) having multiple babies and multiple women and 2) not providing for them is disproportionately high in the black community in reference to their population numbers compared with whites. You implying that I am racist for stating facts is chicken shit.

There were born in the inner cities. Oakland, Philly, Chicago, D.C., LA. I never said it would be easy. Nothing is easy in life. You want to making excuses for the black child not to succeed. "It's too hard so I'll just turn to drugs and gangs" You are part of the problem. It's too easy to blame "the system' and too hard to get an education, go to school, join the military, and shun gangs and drugs. You want a life of hand outs and welfare. You don't want responsibility and accountability. You sir are the reason poverty and cycle of violence exists.

Cool backtrack bro, thanks for clarifying that what you previously stated wasn't actually what you meant, clearly I took your words out of context, very Politically savvy. For the record I do think this is a great nation, that doesn't mean there isn't still room for improvement especially in our crooked ass justice system, which after all, this seems to be the main source of Kaepernick's actions (that and wanting attention), and as I stated that was pretty much the only thing Kaepernick and I are in agreement on.
Yes you can say black people commit crimes at a disproportionate rate, I won't argue that, but are they not profiled disproportionately? Which came first the chicken or the egg? And when did shoplifting or selling black market shit in America become an offense punishable by death with no trial? To me it's not too much to ask that everyone plays by the same set of rules, hence my comments about rich legacy pricks who get away with anything and everything because of who their family is or what their zip code is. Where is the responsibility and accountability there Mr. Fact dealer? You conveniently ignored that bullet point, I guess facts that don't back up your views don't count.

Thanks for clearing things up for me, I assumed that I was somehow responsible for every problem in this country, I was born in 1988 but I'm pretty sure you're right there, my desire for people of all walks of life to have a fighting chance is the sole reason for Japanese internment camps and the slave trade.
For someone bitching that I'm putting words in their mouth you have made quite a few assumptions of my beliefs and background... i WORKED my way through school to get a good job and pay off my loans. You know loans, those things most people who aren't born with a silver spoon in their ass usually need to pay for college. I suppose I could have joined the army and taken advantage of the GI bill, but this isn't Serbia, it's America where you aren't required to sign away 4 years of your life during wartime for the promise of benefits you may never see. So cleary you are right again, I have no sense of responsibility or desire to work hard, what a lazy America hating communist I am! Please feel free to get the last word, you started the shitstorm with your comments that didn't really mean what they were clearly implying so you end it, enjoy your holiday weekend.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:23 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

He's well within his rights to do what he's doing, because free speech. Free speech only means you can't be prosecuted for voicing your opinion, though. It doesn't protect you from other repurcussions, though.

He's being a shit teammate, though. If I was on the 49ers, I'd be furious at him. How the fuck am I supposed to concentrate on football if all anybody is asking me about is my quarterback's "protest". His pretty rapid decline in performance was already a shitshow, and this is just piling on to that.

Last edited by BaconBits : 09-02-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Old 09-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

There's a wonderful irony in people bemoaning that he's disrespecting the war dead by exercising a freedom that they died for, seems a pretty fitting tribute to me.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015