WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-04-2016, 06:47 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Women's Championship - Asuka (c) VS Bayley

While the "contract signing" is set for next week's episode, the rematch between Asuka and Bayley is officially on.

While their match didn't have the same magic as Bayley had with Sasha Banks, it was still very good and I've no doubt this one will be a strong match also. There's little doubt in my mind that Asuka retains the NXT Women's Championship and that we'll see Bayley on either Raw or SmackDown, most likely Raw, very, very soon afterwards.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

I will be at the show so I actually hope they surprise us and have Bayley win. She can be the first ever two time NXT women's champion. Also if she wins, she can have a 3rd match with Asuka. Maybe another ironwoman match, like she had with Sasha? Then after she loses that, she can hit the main roster. I don't know why she can't be on the main roster and nxt at the same time? After the other horsewomen debuted on the main roster, they wrestled on nxt for a little while longer...
Old 08-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I am expecting Asuka to win this match thus retaining NxT Women Title.

What I am worried about is that there is nobody credible enough left in NxT Women Division except Bayley. After Bayley loses this match, she inevitably joins the main roster, most probably Raw. Nia, Carmella and Bliss have already been called up to the main roster.

If Bayley wins, I would be surprised.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Knockout Champion

rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakin' Cesaro View Post
I am expecting Asuka to win this match thus retaining NxT Women Title.

What I am worried about is that there is nobody credible enough left in NxT Women Division except Bayley. After Bayley loses this match, she inevitably joins the main roster, most probably Raw. Nia, Carmella and Bliss have already been called up to the main roster.

If Bayley wins, I would be surprised.
I wouldn't worry about the NXT Women's division. Like it has proven in the past it will reload and carry on. There are some very talented ladies in NXT and they will rise to the occasion in the very near future. Del Ray and the other trainers will push these women to their maximum potential.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Well I hope Bayley wins and there is a rubber match and it's the 30 minute ironwoman match. Who wouldn't want to see that? Is that not a good idea?
Old 08-08-2016, 03:43 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Honestly I think Bayley should win. If she doesn't beat Asuka, who does? No women have had the chance to be built up. And that will take time, so Bayley vs Asuka needs to be prolonged.
Old 08-20-2016, 09:01 PM

ColeMc is looking to come up from OCW...ColeMc is looking to come up from OCW...

100% Bayley is off to RAW, loser given so long in the ring to say goodbye, hugging her 4horsewomen at ringside.