WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

It'd be hilarious if The Club was fighting New Day in a 3 on 2 handicap match on RAW, and Cole went "who's the third man!?" And Hulk Hogan makes his big return after the Gawker trial and leg drops Big E.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 01:04 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
I think this is sort of an example as to why some wrestlers don't get over: because fans want them to be like their favorite wrestlers back when they were snot nosed brats. Gallows & Anderson shouldn't try to emulate Hall & Nash.

I also think that fans set expectations too high when it comes to these guys. Just because Dave Meltzer is an absolutely massive mark for Japanese wrestling, especially when it comes to New Japan, doesn't mean that these guys have reinvented the wheel or anything. I've become more familiar with New Japan over the past year or so via YouTube and if you were expecting Anderson & Gallows to bring something that's never been seen before or to do something that no one else can do, which seems to be par for the course whenever dirt sheet writers talk about some of New Japan's top guys, then you're probably disappointed but it's your own fault for buying into the hype.

Anderson and Gallows are a good tag team, but they're not the best tag team I've ever seen. I'm content for them to be just a good tag team because when it comes to energy, in-ring ability or personality, I'd rather watch American Alpha any ol' day of the week. As I said, Anderson and Gallows are a good team, but they've been massively overblown by New Japan marks and dirt sheet writers like Dave Meltzer.

I don't really care about NJPW or Meltzer, the point is that these two are charismatic, and can do something.

I like the Roman option because he needs to be be made into a Kingpin, ala nWo but NOT EXACTLY Like HALL & NASH! Thats not what I said, I said they should take that route. Make them entertaining from just being badasses.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'd say it's more of a matter of when they join with Balor not if. Whatever the case, don't hold your breath. They're pushing him as a face first, as Raw needs top faces more than heels.

Raw has great heels at the top in Rollins and Rusev, both of which draw heat on their own. Rollins is over enough pull the trigger and become a face. The double turn possibility their has been discussed ad nauseum.

They haven't been teasing the Club adding another member. SummerSlam is two weeks away and no hints have been dropped. The big summer show is next time AJ and Gallows/Anderson will be reunited since the draft, so I'd look for any seeds to be sewn then.

Gallows and Anderson are feuding with New Day, a faction that has been trusted to close and kick off Raw many times. I think they're doing ok for a couple guys that have been in WWE for three months (Gallows first stint notwithstanding).

Balor and the Club don't really needs each other. Raw needs a top face and a top heel tag team. If Balor and the Club are destined to collide (which they will if Finn's face push fails) then we'll see it happen. I'd say no one else but Finn so that the Club can feud with a reunited Shield in a few years.
Old 08-14-2016, 02:35 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Put the tag belts no Anderson and Gallows and pair them with somebody who is over, a face who turning heel would be a super shock. Let Balor get his own identity on Raw.....they missed the boat by splitting Styles from them. Without some decent booking though, they will become joke mid card Vaudevillain like jobbers
Old 08-14-2016, 04:46 AM
of the Le'beau family
WWE Women's Champion

Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Ringpostitus along with listening to their podcast interviews with the likes of Jericho have told me one thing. Let them be funny, and book them in feuds. They don't need to be The Outsiders. They don't need a third man yet. We can discuss that crap 6 months down the road if they get stale. But let them be funny. That Doctor segement was sophmoric bullshit. And I loved it. Endless digs of the same joke in different ways to drive their point home. It was wonderful. Let them do that. Give them the belts. Let them run with it for awhile.

Old 08-14-2016, 09:10 AM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemmy Le'Beau View Post
Ringpostitus along with listening to their podcast interviews with the likes of Jericho have told me one thing. Let them be funny, and book them in feuds. They don't need to be The Outsiders. They don't need a third man yet. We can discuss that crap 6 months down the road if they get stale. But let them be funny. That Doctor segement was sophmoric bullshit. And I loved it. Endless digs of the same joke in different ways to drive their point home. It was wonderful. Let them do that. Give them the belts. Let them run with it for awhile.
Yes they do... simply because of their team name The Club. Like how are you a club, when there are only two people in the group? WWE needs people to fill the group and give us a real reason to call them a club. And while I don't like comparing the group to the nWo, I do like the idea of adding Roman Reigns. But more so than that, I also like the idea of adding the Boss and the Sergeant in Arms of the Aces and Eights. It would be a very welcomed WWE rendition of the former TNA group, without having to be the former TNA Group... if that makes any sense at all. Also, since he fits in with the "I'm a bad ass who beats people up" routine, add in Braun Strowman.
Proud #BellaArmy Member