WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-28-2016, 08:41 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

The split was ok but these would be the 5 things I would've done differently

1) Owens and Zayn (PPV was to end the feud) - they should've been on separate brands
2) Wyatt Family and New Day should've remained on same show. It's the most compelling storyline New Day has had in a while so why stop it before it gets going?
3) Kalisto on Smackdown when the Cruiserweight Title will be on Raw???
4) Cesaro should've been put on Smackdown even if it was a late trade after his pipe bomb. He also should've got the spot vs. Ambrose at Summerslam. Ziggler has been struggling to get wins vs. Corbin and then he's in the main event at Summerslam?
5) Styles should've stayed with the Club on whichever show. His feud with Cena is more compelling with the 3 on 1 dynamic.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:38 AM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnn52 View Post
I also agree with the others and think Ambrose vs Dolph will be a phenomenal match, overshadowed however by Balor vs Rollins which will be the match of the year.
Even if Ambrose vs. Ziggler is the better match (which it has an even 50/50 shot of being), the IWC won't admit it, because neither of them are fresh from NXT. The IWC is so biased towards NXT it's ridiculous.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:56 PM
Roman2Dope

johnnysherman55 is looking to come up from OCW...

I totally agree with all these points. I think Zayn, Cesaro, and Rusev should of been on SD Live. They are all 3 really talented and could hold a world title i just don't see them having the chance on RAW. The women division should be exclusive to SD Live because i really do think that some of the women are ready for the main event. They could main event SD Live some nights or close a PPV. This would of gave SD Live the really feeling that this is a new era.
Old 07-29-2016, 03:03 PM
Fans Since Forever

nWo2 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
5)The picks were all wrong.
5. I agree. If Smackdown were going to call up 3/4 talents from NXT then why weren't Samoa Joe, Bayley or Nakamure called up? You'll say ratings when televised ratings on USA matter more than a WWE Network program, but I digress.

Why weren't Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Kota Ibushi, Blake, Murphy, TM61, No Way Jose, Cien, Asuka or fan favorite Tye Dillinger taken over Mojo Rawley (who should STILL be trying to dominate NXT much like Corbin and Crews).

Quote:
4)At least Sami Zayn should've been on SD.
4. Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens need to be on different shows. Infact I propose that its amended by trade... Kevin Owens and Rusev for The Miz & The Wyatts.

This deal not only separates Owens/Zayn, but also switches champions and puts two heels on SmackdownLive who need a clear top card picture to grow into MAIN EVENTERS. It also puts The Wyatts together on Raw which is THE SHOW they deserve!

Quote:
3)The women's division should've been exclusive to SD.
3. Since CWC is going to Raw, Smackdown does need something. This could be it but I prefer vice versa.

Quote:
2)The IC title should've been on Raw, US title on SD.
2. you're so fucking correct and we both are eye to eye. Addressed it in #4

Quote:
1)The WWE WHC should've been on Raw, and SD should've had a tournament for the new title.
1. I SOOOOO fucking agree. Smackdown shouldn't be solidfying Ambrose, it should be exploring NEW rivalries and feuds and ideas. Even if there is no new title watching Rusev dominate his way to proving the US title is comparable to a world title makes MORE sense. Elevates himself, the belt and the show. If it doesn't work after two months then do a tournament.

Last edited by nWo2 : 07-29-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:07 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

5 - I can kind of agree with this. Smackdown is supposed to be about change and the New Era, so it was somewhat contradictive to put Cena and Orton on there. The problem is that SD needs star talent to draw in viewers that regularly watch only Raw. Because of this, I think the first few picks were right. Now after that a lot of the picks were wrong, but this isn't all on Smackdown. Raw made some bad picks as well.

4 - I agree they should have separated Owens and Zayn, but it's not that big of a deal.

3 - Yeah, since Raw got the cruiserweight division, but I prefer the other way around.

2 - Even though I agree, this isn't a big deal honestly.

1 - Again, this isn't a big deal.

If there's one problem I have with Smackdown, it's that there's not enough talent. The mid-card and tag team divisions absolutely suck, and the women's division is embarrassing. Maybe we'll get some NXT call-ups and signings in the near future.