WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-26-2016, 06:12 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think Ambrose retains the title, getting a clean pin on Reigns. So many different angles they could go for Summerslam.

Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns II
Ambrose/Brock II
Ambrose/HHH II
Ambrose/Reigns II
Ambrose/Reigns/Brock II
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:30 AM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Ambrose and Rollins both pin Reigns at the same time. Two Champs, one for each roster. Roman gets a little more dirt thrown on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:14 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think this match has the opportunity to really setup Summerslam.

Ambrose retains and keeps the WWE Championship on Smackdown. During the match, Stephanie inadvertently costs Rollins the match.

Ambrose faces Wyatt at Summerslam because there's nobody else.

Big feud is Rollins vs Reigns for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship. At Summerslam, Triple H and Stephanie turn on Rollins, dubbing Reigns their new "Guy". Rollins gets the Daniel Bryan treatment, faces Triple H at Survivor Series and wins the rumble.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:58 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

If the victor of this match was determined by proper merit, Rollins should win for carrying this feud on his back, and he'd be pinning Roman Reigns(though I really worry the opposite will be true). Not to say Dean hasn't been shining as champion. He's dusted off the dark side of his character a few times with no sign of discomfort and has dug in on Rollins. That's where it ends for him though. He's barely said spit about Reigns. Rollins is feuding with a present Ambrose and an absent Reigns, and doing both in critical spades. He's the lynch pin making this entire program work.

Hoping for Rollins, okay with Ambrose, uproariously against Reigns.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 07-24-2016, 07:09 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I think Ambrose walks out the winner tonight and it's probably the right call to make at this time. If Ambrose loses, then Raw will have every championship on the roster except the Intercontinental Championship; things will be even more out of balance whenever the Cruiserweight Championship is reactivated as the Cruiserweight Division is exclusive to Raw.

If Reigns wins, then it makes WWE look bad because nobody has gotten such a big push immediately after coming back from a suspension following a failed drug test. WWE has legal wiggle room as it pertains to what's gone down with Lesnar since Lesnar isn't a regularly scheduled member of the roster, but putting the title back on Reigns will be met with criticism from all sides.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 07-24-2016, 07:55 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

One thing is for sure: Roman won't win.

I want Ambrose to walk out the champ tonight, but I'm trying to shape up the main events of Summerslam WWE would want to build and they go like this:
Lesnar vs Orton (RAW vs SD)
Styles vs Cena (SD)
Rollins vs Reigns (RAW)

As you can see, Ambrose has no place on the main events and his opponents from SD are Bray Wyatt, Miz and Dolph Ziggler. Yikes. Poor Dean.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:01 PM

Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...

It's so easy. Have Reigns hit Rollins with a chair or something while Ambrose is out on the floor. BAM.. Double turn tonight and a feud going fwd with Rollins vs Reigns. That simple. But we know WWE will take the easy way out and have Ambrose be pinned with the status quo going fwd.
Old 07-24-2016, 11:37 PM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Dean Ambrose keeping the WWE title made perfect sense, not only to help SmackDown LIVE going forward, but for Dean Ambrose himself, who has surely now broke even with his fellow SHIELD bros who have had way more success as Singles than Ambrose has had in the last couple of years.
I do wonder who his opponent at SummerSlam will be, however.

Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, both on RAW, will start the new Brand Split era as equals and will surely be fighting for a new RAW title at SummerSlam.

The New Era is here! Believe in the SHIELD!
Old 07-25-2016, 03:54 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I was a bit surprised to actually see Ambrose retain. I'd have expected interference on Reigns' behalf (perhaps Triple H screwing Rollins, turning him face and Reigns heel) to put the title back on a now-heel "wellness policy violator" Reigns under protection of The Authority (or what's left of it)... but apparently, WWE didn't want that kind of bad press either.

So seeing that, keeping the belt on Ambrose was a smart move. Rollins is over as it is, and doesn't need the belt right now. Reigns is WWE's pet project and will be kept in the main event no matter what. So Ambrose was the only one not considered quite on top tier level, especially after some more mediocre performances on the most recent PPVs. Had he lost the belt now to either Rollins or Reigns, it would have served only to further establish that he's "not on their level" and, in a fair fight sans MITB briefcase, would come up short against either man anyway, thus effectively relegating him to permanent midcard status.

With him now winning clean, however, he's kept in the main event picture... and while he might not be as over as Rollins, it's certainly a step into the right direction. If WWE wants to invest into Ambrose, this is what they have to do. I'm pretty curious about Summerslam now, particularly in who Ambrose will face for the title. I don't assume they will go for another triple threat situation with Reigns and Rollins, so I could imagine a Reigns/Rollins feud for "undisputed" #1 contendership, culminating in Summerslam, while Ambrose gets another opponent. Traditionally, the World title match at Summerslam is a pretty big one though, so it should be a top tier level character.

Question remains: Who could it be? John Cena is always a choice, but it would face vs face. Also there's still the AJ Styles feud going for him. Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar are both occupied with one another, Reigns and Rollins too (if they have that contendership feud, obviously). Bray Wyatt might be a choice, but he doesn't have quite that same star power... So maybe it will be Reigns or Rollins after all, though I somehow don't see that. Outside chances are for a Triple H appearance or Undertaker appearance, though the latter is highly unlikely, and Taker wouldn't return at Summerslam just to lose to Ambrose, I'd say.

So unless WWE pulls another (part timer?) rabbit out of their hats, I'm currently a bit at a loss at the question for a possible decent WHC title match opponent for Ambrose, outside Rollins/Reigns.