WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-04-2016, 02:48 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
Then in your logic, Jack Swagger, Daniel Bryan (first reign), CM Punk (first reign), etc. were top draws. That doesn't make any sense.

On the Smackdown side it was more of a collective between Angle, Lesnar and Undertaker. After Lesnar, you could add Guerrero and JBL.

Benoit wasn't booked as the top guy during his run. HHH/HBK took that spot.

On Raw it was HHH and a collection of rotating faces. Ross has stated that they thought Goldberg was going to be their next Austin but he didn't pan out (plus his style wasn't suited for WWE main event 20 minute matches).
Actually, by my logic, Jack Swagger, Daniel Bryan (first reign), and CM Punk (first reign), etc. we're the number 2 draws during their respective runs. John Cena, CM Punk (2nd WWE Championship Title / 434 day reign), and Triple H were the number 1 draws during their respective runs.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 02:21 AM

Stonz is looking to come up from OCW...

"Trips" ran the joint back then (along with his buddies), and he still runs the joint now. It is what it is - he's BEEN calling the shots for a long time now.

Dude knows who to get close to.
Old 07-17-2016, 05:51 PM

god-soldier is looking to come up from OCW...god-soldier is looking to come up from OCW...

The person I believe from the fans eye really was WWE biggest draw then was Rob Van Dam he was on both Raw and Smackdown between this time still grinding and as many times he got pushed down the card by Trips he always got the loudest pops night in night out and sold merchandise so he was the one then alot of people came to see. He shadowed behind guys like Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton,on Raw Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Angle, and Booker T on Smackdown. When was the last time RVD was booed back then he was cheered from the Invasion thru 2006. Gotta Go Whole F'N Show ROB VAN DAM!!!