WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-17-2016, 03:49 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default Balor vs Nakamura

Just watched this on NXT. Top 2 or 3 match of the year. Very good match. Possibly Balors last match in NXT.

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 04:10 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Yeah there was some really cool stuff in there, like the exchange on the apron with Balor blocking the legs. Also the "point blank" coup de grace was neat. I don't really rate Balor as high as most seem to though. He's solid but I don't really see him as an "icon" or legit main event player. He's a bit too generic in the ring and especially on the mic.

Nakamura is great as always but I wasn't keen on how he seemed to forget to sell the leg especially after the match.

I still really enjoyed the match though! But I think I preferred the tag 2 out 3 falls last week more!
Old 07-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

It was all right, I echoed this in the comments, a bit underwhelming, due perhaps to the atmosphere, it being a TV match at Full Sail. It didn't feel like they went all out, and why should they for TV, I guess? Zayn/Nakamura felt more epic.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.
Old 07-17-2016, 03:01 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
Zayn/Nakamura felt more epic.
Probably because it was Nakamura's debut. Also because it was a much better match.
Old 07-17-2016, 03:38 PM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

It was a fantastic match and incredible that it didn't happen on a Takeover. But there was no heat to the build and that's why the Zayn match was better and why it probably doesn't break the top eight in NXT history, for me anyway.

Those two will have better matches together in the future.
Old 07-17-2016, 05:31 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

I thought Balor was fantastic,in fact, I think it was one of his best matches yet. The way he kept most of his attack on Nakamura's leg. He showed that he is more than a one trick pony in the ring by working as a heel for probably the first time in NXT. Nakamura's looked the same as he always does, GREAT, but I was impressed with Balor way more. The only downfall of the match was it should of happened in Brooklyn, but I can see why it didn't because it would have left Samoa Joe without a top contender. Another was the cut to commercial ever 5-8 minutes and like the second poster said, Nakamura's no selling the leg.
Old 07-17-2016, 06:11 PM

dalenichol is looking to come up from OCW...dalenichol is looking to come up from OCW...

A fantastic match. I don't think it was a classic, by any means, but it was a fitting send off for Balor, in what will likely be his last NXT match.

Both guys looked great and you could tell that these were two workers that were familiar with each other and this helped the fluidity of the match. I really hope we get to see these two in prominent main roster roles down the line
Old 07-17-2016, 06:17 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

It was a really awesome match. I had been disappointed that it was going to be on regular NXT as opposed to at the next Takeover event as this is without question the biggest match that NXT had left. Makes sense what with the Brand Extension coming back this week though, Finn has to be the top NXT draft pick for either Raw or Smackdown. No one else amongst the male wrestlers even comes close. For regular NXT matches, it was the best so far in 2016. Period. It wasn't as good as Sami VS Nakamura, but nothing else has even touched that match. Extremely exciting and fun to watch too. The match delivered in pretty much every capacity.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 07-17-2016, 06:27 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I thought it was a great match. Maybe they didn't go crazy with over the top spots or do super stiff shots, but that's not a necessity for me and such things are part of why there've been more injuries in wrestling than there used to be. Great action, great storytelling, great near falls and a super hot crowd hanging on every move made during the match.

It didn't bother me that it was on a regular NXT airing as not everything special can be or should be saved for the TakeOver events. The Full Sail audience has been very good to NXT and are their praise for NXT is one of the reasons why the hype of the brand took off in the first place, so giving them a few TakeOver caliber matches every so often is helps keep them happy. As has been mentioned, it's quite likely Finn Balor will make his main roster debut quite soon, there's nothing left for him to do and this match sets up what'll almost certainly be Joe vs. Nakamura in TakeOver: Back to Brooklyn for the NXT Championship.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria