WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-10-2016, 01:42 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

My son downloaded it on my phone, says you can't get it for the Iphone. Think it's just so he can get both phones, one for each hand. Anyway, at the house show last night in the line at the merchandise booth, the girl in front of me was throwing pokeballs at a Squirtle. Haven't tried it yet and don't think I will.

Oh and a friend of my son has a found a Weedle in his bedroom, but the servers were acting up and the Weedle overpowered the phone. LOL Apparently he hasn't turned it on since.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

I almost murdered a Hispanic gentleman trying to catch a Krabby last night. I thought I had put the van in park. Siento!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 02:48 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Can't get it over here. Y'all can go right on and fucks yaselves.

Last edited by OYDK : 07-10-2016 at 02:53 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 03:51 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

You can get it on APK mirror for Android. Easy enough to find.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:52 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

The one and only time I wish I had an Android.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:18 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
Can't get it over here. Y'all can go right on and fucks yaselves.
Yes you can all my son's friends have it.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:37 PM
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Yes you can all my son's friends have it.
Unless I'm more handicapped than I originally thought, it's not on the Iphone as far as I can tell. App store says it's not available in the Canadian store, though they helpfully point out that it's available in the Australian store. So all I need to do is move to Australia.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:39 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I think you have to jailbreak your iPhone to get it.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

It's not available legally here, but there are ways to get it. A bunch of my son's friends have it. I have no idea how they got it, so we just plan on waiting to obtain it legally.

Probably a good thing. I waste enough time as it is with games on my phone. Goddamn Boom Beach lol.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:45 PM
ECW TV Champion

Yeah, I'm just going to wait. Jailbreaking phones has never worked out well for me in the past.