WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-14-2016, 06:56 PM

joeg is looking to come up from OCW...

I had a few of these matchups in my mind.

Hideo Itami vs. Samoa Joe

From what I read on the spoilers, Joe doesn't have anyone yet to feud with, and holding out for Itami to return would make sense. We all know Joe is likely the culprit behind his kayfabe injury last year. No way Roode or Young should get title matches so soon.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Finn Bálor

Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax

Bayley will not get another title shot. If there was a time for a rematch, it should have been at Takeover: The End. From what I have read in the spoilers, momentum favors Alexa. Asuka vs. Nia 1 on 1 again sounds unnecessary, & nobody would buy any hype for Alexa vs. Asuka, so it only seems appropriate for Nia & Alexa in a triple threat with Asuka.

Bobby Roode vs. Austin Aries

Roode vs. Aries 1 on 1 seems like the right decision for both men. Both men have had history with each other, & given Triple H's track record, he doesn't care that nobody knows about two guys' past relationships in other companies.

The Revival vs. American Alpha vs. Gargano & Ciampa vs. the Authors of Pain

People are already jumping to conclusions on the main roster status of Jordan & Gable. "They dropped the titles, so that means they're headed to the main roster." Yeah, ask Paige, ask Rollins, ask Big E., ask Sasha. I feel as if while the Revival can make for an exciting match against either tag team, we need to have 1 or 2 more tag teams in the match this year, as Jordan and Gable didn't have the chance to make big waves at Brooklyn last year, & the Authors of Pain should not be left off the next Takeover after their debuts a week ago.

Bayley and Carmella vs. Beautiful People

While Bayley & Carmella should not be in a title match, they should still have a match of their own on the card, no question about it, but where? A 1 on 1 match doesn't sound so big, so how about a tag team match? If that's not all for the former TNA talent debuts, & TBP are coming to NXT, it could be a good way to put the "new" talents over & to give one last hurrah to Bayley before she goes to the main roster. What other female wrestlers are there that could be ready for Brooklyn? If Peyton & Billie were to get a push, it already should have happened by now.

Andrade Cien Almas just doesn't come off as a big of a star to get his own match at Brooklyn, nor should he just be thrown into a random triple threat or 4-way match.

Eric Young, while I personally don't see the appeal in the guy, they haven't hyped his debut up like they are with Roode.

No Way Jose, meh. I can't imagine him in the same pool of talent as Balor, Roode, Nakamura, Aries, etc.

TM61, they need characters before they should be further developed. Miller doesn't look as fit or talented for that matter, as Thorne.

Tye Dillinger, same as Jose. I can't imagine the guy getting enough momentum to be a believable contender for the cream of the crop in such little time.

Last edited by joeg : 06-14-2016 at 07:00 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:04 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Going by what happened at the end of tonight's episode of NXT, it appears that they are indeed heading down the road to Balor vs. Nakamura at the TakeOver event in Brooklyn in August.

It'll probably be billed as a one time deal with Finn Balor moving to the main roster soon afterward and I'm guessing that Balor will put Nakamura over as part of Nakamura heading into an NXT Championship feud with Samoa Joe. Of course, it's still very early but I get the impression this is the direction they're heading. Besides, after a match with Nakamura, there's nothing left to keep Balor in NXT so he may as well end his time in NXT with a huge match like Sami Zayn did.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 06-16-2016, 11:24 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Brooklyn Brawler vs No Way Hosé for the opening bout.

American Alpha vs The Revival vs Gargano and that other guy. Tag team championship. Authors of Pain attack the new champions American Alpha and do an in ring promo with the bodies of three tag teams spread around them.

Bobby Roode vs Austin Aries. Eric Young runs in to either attack or help one or the other.

Nakamura vs Finn Balor

Asuka vs Bailey vs Nia Jax , Woman's NXT title.

10 man battle royal with the unused NXT wrestlers on the card. Big Van Vader comes out before the bell rings, cuts a promo in the middle of the ring about how crappy all the wrestlers involved are. A 10 on 1 attack on Vader, then the match starts. In the end, a returning Vader double clotheslines two over the top rope and unofficially wins the match.

Samoa Joe open challenge for the NXT Championship...answered by Cesaro! They have a jaw dropping match to end the show, Samoa Joe wins.

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."
Old 06-17-2016, 04:45 PM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

Dusty Rhodes Qualifier
The Authors of Pain vs. Bryan Kendrick & Paul London
In honor of the late great American Dream, the second annual Dusty Rhodes tag team tournament is set to be underway, and hopefully this time it gets a CWC style tournament but with more NXT guys as well. This match, I would love seeing as a great qualifier for the match, and I think the fans would too.

NXT Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka (c)
Alexa and Asuka are main roster ready. We all know this. But there needs to be a send off match, similar to Bayley vs. Sasha at Brooklyn I, only this time both women will be getting sent off. After the match, the title can be vacated or the champ can pull double duty until she can drop the title.

NXT Tag Team Championship
The Revival (c) vs. TM61
With American Alpha being called up soon and Blake & Murphy splitting, the tag division will need some more oomph to it. This will be the catapult into said oomph.

New Acquisition Official In Ring Debut
Tye Dillinger vs. Bobby Roode
I would've put Alex Riley here, but we all know why that's not happening.

Dream Match Come True
Hideo Itami vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
You can't have Shinsuke leave NXT without having this match take place... you just can't

NXT Championship
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Austin Aries vs. Finn Balor
Aries is a perfect person to put the NXT title on and let Samoa Joe and Finn Balor both debut on SummerSlam or the following episode of Raw. He's got a great following, he's able to carry the brand, and he's got the wisdom to help younger signees find their way. Plus, he's worked with damn near everybody and in every style to be able to adapt adequately.
Proud #BellaArmy Member
Old 06-18-2016, 11:35 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

1 - Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode - They had great chemistry in TNA.

2 - The Revival vs. American Alpha - Tag Titles - Not a huge fan of having this again, but the other teams aren't ready just yet. This is Alpha's send-off.

3 - Eric Young vs. Andre Cien Almas - Why not? They don't really have anything else, and they both should be on the card.

4 - Asuka vs. Bayley vs. Nia Jax - Women's Title - 3 most talented women in NXT competing for the belt.

5 - Authors of Pain vs. Gargano/Ciampa - Good first feud for AoP and a pretty big win for them.

6 - Hideo Itami vs. Finn Balor - #1 Contender (NXT Title) - This would be epic. It's also Balor's send-off and leads us to either Joe or Nakamura vs. Itami.

7 - Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - NXT Title - Joe needs a challenger, and Nakamura is the most ready, having defeated Zayn and Aries.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:50 PM

Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...

I thought of a card in my head and I want to put it forward. My card would be:

1) Austin Aries Vs No Way Jose
Singles Match. Saw Aries attack Jose on NXT recently, I would add this to the card with Double A getting the victory and possibly moving on towards the world title.

2) Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa Vs TM-61 (Nick Miller and Shane Thorne).
Tag Team Match. Add this to the card with TM-61 getting the victory here.

3) Asuka (C) Vs Bayley Vs Carmella
Nxt Womens Title Triple Threat Match. I would put this together, I'm not clued up on the current womens division in NXT I would have Asuka retain the title.

4) Bobby Roode Vs Eric Young
Singles Match. Weeks before Takeover I would have Young issue an open challenge to anyone on the roster or around the world, in comes Roode to answer the challenge and they put on a decent match.

5) The Revival (C) Vs American Alpha Vs Powers of Pain Vs The Hype Bro's
Nxt Tag Team Title Four Corner Elimination Tag Team Match. Add this to the card with Powers of Pain winning the match and eliminating American Alpha to win the titles. This would be the start of a dominating run with the belts.

6) Samoa Joe (C) Vs Finn Balor Vs Shinsuke Nakamore
Nxt World Title Triple Threat Match. I would have this as the main event, spice it up a little bit here I don't think I have ever seen a 3 way dance in nxt purely because I know they like to concentrate on two guys at a time, but I would have Joe keep the title here by pinning either Balor or Nakamore it would be a classic match to end a packed show.