WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-15-2016, 05:40 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbreak_Kid_707 View Post
At MITB when AJ comes out there will be a massive roar and cheering, even though bad guy. When Cena comes out there will be massive boos, even though the good guy. I know this in a way happened with ah and Reigns. But will this confuse the crowd? Or will wwe just pipe over the actual nose...

Confusion?
How could it confuse the crowd if they are the ones doing the booing and/or the cheering? I think it's pretty obvious over the last few years that Cena gets boo'd whenever he appears, whether it's justified or not. It just seems like the thing to do.

Styles is relativity new to the WWE and the fans haven't soured on him yet, so of course he will get cheered by a good portion of them. Even though he's turned heel, he'll still be seen as the best of two evils.

I have no idea what the point of this whole thread is about considering that whoever Cena feuds with is likely to get cheered over him. This is nothing new to fans who've been watching for more than a week or so.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:11 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Confusion?
About what? Your ability to type the English language? Nope, you've always been terrible. About the thread title? Definitely About your mental capacity? Getting a picture.

About split crowds? Not at all. They've been happening to John Cena for years and have transferred to Roman Reigns. I am confused about how this is supposed to be something new. The funny thing about this is that Cena has gotten even more cheers, in general, since 2015 when his US Open challenge was often the best part of the night.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:50 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
When AJ makes his way to the ring for his match at MITB, the crowd will cheer for him even though he's the bad guy. When Cena does the same, there will be massive boos even though he's the good guy. I know that this -- in similar manner -- happened with AJ and Reigns, but will this confuse the crowd? Or; will the WWE just pipe over the noise with ambient crowd sounds?
Fixed; that is how a normal person conveys a ridiculous idea.

Now then; I don't think the crowd is going to confuse themselves based on whether they react appropriately to a face or a heel, and I don't think that the crowd would be confused due to the WWE potentially piping over their cheering or booing with crowd noise.

Even after fixing your statement, I still don't know if you're asking whether the WWE will confuse their audience by pushing a hated performer as a face and vice versa, or if you're asking whether the crowd will be dumbfounded by how their reactions didn't come through on TV or the Network. You acknowledge that going against the grain is a common trait of the crowd, there's your answer to one potential query.

If you really need to know if dubbing over the booing and cheers will warp the crowd's wherewithal, maybe go ask every audience member individually and report the results of your survey on a forum for people who don't read good.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:36 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...

Well duh, this isn't a world where we want heroes (sure we say it, but we never show it) people were willing to riot over OJ verdict, Innocent and people rejoiced....Just to find out later by his own admission...yeah I killed her.

Any criminal that is mishandled or Killed we jump up and down acting like the person was an angel.

Art imitates life. Fans love heels now, the NWO made that possible, Wrestling fans love the idea of two wrestlers going into hostile territory and taking thier oil.....I mean titles. Again Art imitating life.
How will this confuse the crowd? The fans will boo, some will cheer <insert either guy> How is this confusing, People are different.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:43 PM
WWE Women's Champion

JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
A prediction: this match will be a rancid piece of shit but heralded as the second coming of Jesus Christ.
How can a match be heralded as the second coming of Jesus Christ? Poor use of snark. Only a human being can be heralded as the second coming of Jesus Christ. Like Shinsuke Nakumura. He's the second coming according to 90% of the IWC.

The nuts and bolts of the Cena - Styles match is secondary. I want to see something other than a 2 out of 3 match series win for Cena where his opponent doesn't get elevated higher than he was before the feud. For ONCE, can someone other than Lesnar "have Cena's number"? Perfect scenario is that AJ wins the series, and then they both go their separate ways once the brand split takes full effect.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:35 AM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

IF this match is headed for some sort of screwy finish, and with the brand split going to happen soon, I do feel that there is no better time for a huge Finn Balor debut on the Main Roster.
Whether he attacks Cena or Styles doesn't matter at this point, lMO.