WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! View Post
I would have rather preferred this at a big PPV like Summerslam or Wrestlemania.
I think that these three matches being announced are completely justified and I don't understand the complaints I've been seeing amongst the entire internet. Considering how long it's been since WWE last went to Hawaii to perform (seven years), I don't think anybody deserves to see something as amazing as this card more than they do.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringThePain834 View Post
I think that these three matches being announced are completely justified and I don't understand the complaints I've been seeing amongst the entire internet. Considering how long it's been since WWE last went to Hawaii to perform (seven years), I don't think anybody deserves to see something as amazing as this card more than they do.
Well, I amn't complaining. And I agree that Hawaii deserves a good card. I was just advising that it could better be a big PPV easily. Would ya want to see Wrestlemania matches already in a network special? I am happy for all you guys as you would surely enjoy it but my only one point is that these could better be saved for big PPVs.

I am in no way against it. I agree to disagree with ya.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Oh now it's getting real interesting here.

It's been joked around the internet that WWE was turning into WCW. And now the fuckers are using one of their PPV's names. This is the beginning of the end WZ, the beginning of the end.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:28 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

It's a great name for what is shaping up to be a good show. Who cares where the name came from, its not like things have been rehashed before. I'm eagerly awaiting watching this. If it's half as good as Roadblock was as I'm sure it will be, then I'm jealous I won't be there.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:39 AM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

They've used WCW PPV names in the past, no big deal. I just wish they would use Halloween Havoc!!
Old 05-19-2016, 12:16 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringThePain834 View Post
Oh now it's getting real interesting here.

It's been joked around the internet that WWE was turning into WCW. And now the fuckers are using one of their PPV's names. This is the beginning of the end WZ, the beginning of the end.
It's a perfect name they own the rights to. I fail to see the problem, please enlighten me.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

John Cena has been pulled from the event.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:45 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...

The card was announced a while back if I'm not wrong buy I am so happy that they will air this show on the network. Excellent usage of the Network.

Old 06-09-2016, 05:40 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

With lesnar going to fight in ufc 200, I really doubt that lesnar will wrestle on this show even if he was advertise since he's going to be in training and doing promotion for ufc. But still, it's a very good card even without lesnar on the show.