WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-07-2016, 09:32 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSE View Post
Can we get one Brock Lesnar thread without Aquaman whining about Lesnar breaking Taker's streak?
Until such a day arrives that WWE makes a decision more horrifically stupid, no.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:02 PM
Knockout Champion

WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
The rest of his career does mean nothing. All that matters is that WWE booked Undertaker to be INCAPABLE of defeating Brock Lesnar, and outright stated that Undertaker was inferior to Lesnar in every way. Everything else he ever did in 25 years is completely worthless, because all he'll be remembered for is being the guy who couldn't beat Brock Lesnar.
How do you figure that? I guess in your world nobody is allowed to lose Feuds. You truly are one of the biggest idiots I have ever encountered.

WWF/E & Wrestling Fan since 1990!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:24 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow1234 View Post
Another brock/ wwe fanboy. You need to learn how to read. First of all, this isn't school. So shut the fuck up boy.

Brock is not an accomplished fighter. He is like one of the worst heavyweights in the UFC. He beat old men heavyweights

Brock is not a massive draw. As I stated if he was, then the ratings and numbers will be up. Which it isn't. Brock is not a draw. He is more famously known in the current era. But not a massive draw.

Vince lets brock do what he wants. Bc vince is in love with brock ever since he came in 2002.

Btw kid. Stop drinking that wwe kool kid. Stop being a kiss ass.

Brock sucks dude.
To some degree, I do agree with some of this. For me, the novelty of Brock Lesnar has worn off in that I'm tired of seeing him booked as this unstoppable beast that decimates everyone put in front of him in which 90% of his offense consists of hitting one German Suplex after another. It was fun for a while but, for me, it's gotten old and I'm more interested in seeing WWE focusing on potentially reinvigorating itself after the brand split and working towards building for the future rather than giving so much preferential treatment to a 39 year old man who's probably going to be gone in a few years.

Lesnar does get preferential treatment, as has been alluded to in this post and others, and there's no denying it. When Lesnar first hit the scene in 2002, he was Vince McMahon's wet dream come to life: a guy with a great body who was freakishly strong, athletic, oozed intimidation and basically looked like Vince's ideal of what a man is supposed to look like. To some degree, Vince still has a big man crush on the guy because he's given him such sweetheart deals over the past few years and he's allowing him to fight at UFC 200, which in and of itself, win or lose, will be another big payday for Lesnar.

During his first run in WWE, Lesnar was something of a dynamo. He had legit in-ring ability beyond just doing punches, knee strikes and as many German Suplexes as possible. In the years since, he's not remotely what he once was in the ring and, to some degree, his time in UFC is mixed at best. The only guy who could really be called an "old man" that Lesnar beat was Randy Couture whereas Heath Herring, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin were all between 30-35 years in age when Lesnar fought them. Couture was in his mid 40s at the time but still, he beat Tim Sylvia, who's a full 12 years younger, to win the UFC Heavyweight Championship. So while Lesnar won't be viewed as one of the all time MMA greats, he had a lot of success and the UFC ppvs he fought drew big buys.

There are MMA fighters and pro wrestlers who have FAR more overall talent than Brock Lesnar, yet Lesnar is a pretty savvy businessman in that he's gotten guys like Vince McMahon and Dana White to pay him massive sums of money despite the fact that he doesn't really have a passion for anything other than making big paychecks.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote