WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-05-2016, 08:19 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSE View Post
I like Enzo Amore because he is one of the most charismatic guys in WWE. So is Big Cass.

I like Sami Zayn because he is great in the ring and his feud with Owens was great.

You think I or anyone like people because they're 'allowed' to? What? Do you think I sit around and ask other posters on this site who to cheer? In short I don't. I'm a big Dolph Ziggler fan. And a big Usos fan. I'm also not that high on New Day. I like who I like and don't who I don't. It's that simple.
There are plenty of charismatic guys in WWE. For mine, I find Enzo's schtick annoying. I like Big Cass though, and can see him in the main event division.

I like Sami Zayn's wrestling, and I like Kevin Owens, but I have never watched NXT, so I like them despite that.

No, you don't ask others who you should cheer for. But when you have been on this site as long as I have, you are pressured to think a certain way, or you are criticised. Say that you think Vince is doing a good job, Roman Reigns isn't such a bad wrestler or that NXT and the indys suck, and you will get lots of angry responses. Many don't want conflict, so they say what others want them to think to keep peace. It happens in all areas of society.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote