WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-31-2016, 02:24 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I hope that it isn't the end but I think that it is .

As JackHammer stated, there are rumours of almost every NxT star joining the main roster after brand split which leaves behind NxT with nothing to deal with.

I personally think that main roster might be too overcrowded after it gets all of the NxT talents at once. But I believe that I need to give WWE enough time.

It's in WWE hands, It can break it or make it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:46 AM

AJ1981 is looking to come up from OCW...AJ1981 is looking to come up from OCW...

Seriously? Is this topic for real? The End refers to this takeover being the conclusion of the Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe feud and features a suitably feud ending Steel Cage Match.
Although many previous Takeover's have been named after the city that they were staged in many have been named for the theme or featured feud of the show examples being Arrival (the 1st show), Rival and Unstoppable (Zayn vs. Owens), Respect (Sasha vs. Bailey), Fatal 4-Way (Adrian Neville's 4 Way defense). The End is just a continuation of this pattern.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:55 AM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

So they create a multi-million dollar performance center in Florida, spend years building the NXT brand into something special, and sign a bunch of new stars... Only to shut it down this summer. Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

It's the end of Balor on the NXT roster, and probably Bayley too. Those two names leaving is enough to warrant a PPV themed around it. It's also the end of NXT's 3rd era. It may be the end of their PPVs being labelled Takeover, too.

But it's not the end of NXT, because that would make zero sense, unless NXT is somehow losing a ridiculous amount of money for the company.
Old 05-31-2016, 11:34 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Nope it's not going to be the end I reckon. Triple H has posted the location for the next locations of live events for NXT. If this takeover is going to be the end, he wouldn't have made that post. We can't count that as a credible source but I'm just saying that idea would be asinine to end NXT. It gives an excellent opportunity to build a star who're not familiar with the WWE universe. For instance, take a look at Enzo and Cass!

Credits: Dave
Old 05-31-2016, 02:00 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

NXT won't end and I don't believe any rumors that the main roster is going to suck NXT dry. They'll probably take a handful of people off NXT and that's it.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:38 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

The main page has updated the story. Apparently they have new logo's and the event will still take place on August 20th over Summerslam weekend at the Barclay's Centre.

It was pulled from WWE.com and Ticketmaster to update the event information and get rid of the outdated logo's. So Takeover Brooklyn or The End or whatever they are going to call it will still take place.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:14 PM
Ring of Honor Champion

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
Nothing will replace those specials.. There's already enough WWE programming as it is., they should seriously think about cutting back, before the product gets stale again, like it's been the past few year's. They're trying to breath some life into WWE, no need to overwhelm the fans with shows that don't need to be around.
That makes no sense. NXT is a separate brand. You don't have to watch it to keep up with stories. If it's too much, then....don't watch it? Some people watch NXT more routinely than they watch Raw. Keep it as an alternative.

All this hysteria over NXT ending is classic IWC pack mentality. Reading into things. NXT isn't ending. It's a cash cow and creates stars. Jesus Christ.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:23 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
Nothing will replace those specials.. There's already enough WWE programming as it is., they should seriously think about cutting back, before the product gets stale again, like it's been the past few year's. They're trying to breath some life into WWE, no need to overwhelm the fans with shows that don't need to be around.
Some of those specials are better than the main roster PPV's. The guys and gals from NXT put on a fantastic show, and it's been mentioned more than once, have shown up what the main roster does.

I don't get where you're coming from with the amount of programming. No one says you have to watch it all, I don't, I'm sure others don't either. It's a choice, one that you make on your own. Just because you don't want them doesn't mean other's don't. Please don't pretend to speak for all WWE fans. Actually reading some of your posts, I'm left wondering if you are a fan at all.