WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-31-2016, 02:43 AM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

What a fucking dumb post.

Since elaborate stage sets don't matter, why even bother with different venues? Why not just move in next to the IMPACT ZONE and hold every ppv there? It saves a lot of money. The only thing that matters is in-ring action, right.

Without any elaborate stage designs such as the ones back in the day- for Backlash, Judgement Day, Armageddon, Unforgiven, and countless others, EVERY PPV IN A LONG TIME HAS FELT LIKE SUNDAY NIGHT RAW.

How fucking hard is that for you to understand?

I was just bored and sick of watching Payback and Extreme Rules because it felt like this was RAW, something which I watch every week. WWE PPVs/events except the Rumble and Wrestlemania just feel like that now. I'm not saying that it prevented me from enjoying great in-ring action such as that between Roman Reigns and AJ Styles. I'm just saying(as is everyone else), having proper stages and a unique feel to the event would help it make that much more SPECIAL. That's exactly why TNA PPVs never felt legitimate. Even though Sting wrestled Kurt Angle, it was always the same Impact Zone week in and week out, just that they named it Slammiversary or Victory Road.

And Sean Valjean's post/pictures prove just that. SUMMERSLAM in the latter picture looks like a big joke. Jesus.

End of Story. If you aren't persuaded into understanding and wisdom by that, nothing will help.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 05-31-2016 at 02:47 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:03 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Stage Setups shouldn't matter at all

The OP wants to convey that stage setups should have no importance at all. Which is totally wrong.

Presentation matters in every matter. It isn't the most important aspect though. But it does have a certain amount of importance.

WWE isn't a small company who can't afford such things. Truth is that WWE can easily handle such things. All it lacks is creativity and intentions.

Want an example? Suppose you are the boss and you give a project to your 2 different employees while the subject is the same for both. Those both make a project which has same quality matter. But One has nicely presented it and other has just presented it without any effort to make it look good. The project of first person would surely look like a project while the latter's would look unimportant. Who would you chose?

I amn't favouring the opinion that presentation matters more than the matter itself.

But it surely enhances the quality of the matter.

PPVs are meant to be special, right? So they should be special in every way possible.

In nutshell, Stage Setups DO matter.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote