WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-29-2016, 03:36 PM

lavitz66 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWJC: The Beginning View Post
Are you serious? A fantastic show with two 4 star matches is ruined because a guy you didn't want to win, won? You sound like a mark.

Here's what most marks need to realize. You don't know where the story is going. Reigns vs Rollins vs bullet club makes a lot more sense.
It has nothing to do with being a mark or wanting specific people to win or any of that. I don't care who they have win or lose as long as it's good. And this isn't good. We get the same matches every week leading to a ppv where we get the exact same match we got last ppv.. And every reigns match is the same. there is no evolution to his game or his promo skills or anything. we saw the EXACT same thing when He fought lesnar.. 85 finishers and he was still going, same against styles, same against everyone... it's just the same.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:38 AM
Ring of Honor Champion

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavitz66 View Post
It has nothing to do with being a mark or wanting specific people to win or any of that. I don't care who they have win or lose as long as it's good. And this isn't good. We get the same matches every week leading to a ppv where we get the exact same match we got last ppv.. And every reigns match is the same. there is no evolution to his game or his promo skills or anything. we saw the EXACT same thing when He fought lesnar.. 85 finishers and he was still going, same against styles, same against everyone... it's just the same.
Yea I remember when he hit Lesnar with a sit-out splash mountain....

Some were rematches, some were not. Rivalries are good and they changed up the in ring story. The matches were very good. The IC Title match and WWE title match were well into the "good-great" range.