WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should win this match?
The Miz (c) 1 6.67%
Sami Zayn 2 13.33%
Kevin Owens 3 20.00%
Cesaro 9 60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2016, 01:36 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadroan View Post
It should be a good match. Although I think the odds are stacked against The Miz. I think The Miz will cheat to win against Cesaro again, while Owens and Zayn beat the hell out of each other, leading to final showdowns between Cesaro/Miz and Zayn/Owens at Battleground. I think Miz, Cesaro, Zayn, Owens will be four of the seven guys competing for the MITB Briefcase.
Well I wouldn't want the InterContinental Champion to be present in the Money In The Bank Ladder match. I don't think that Owens or Zayn would win the title off Miz. So the possible winners could be Miz or Cesaro.

If Miz wins, then I am okay with Cesaro being in the MITB match. But if Cesaro wins, he can defend the title against Miz in a rematch at MITB PPV.

7 participants that I would want in the MITB ladder match are:

1. Kevin Owens
2. Sami Zayn (for obvious reasons)
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Chris Jericho
5. Baron Corbin
6. Apollo Crews
7. Randy Orton/Bray Wyatt.

Let Owens win. But if not Owens, you could use Zayn to screw Owens again. Jericho just as veteran would be good. If Randy is fit for MITB, we could get Corbin Vs. Randy for Summerslam as Corbin alleges Randy for his MITB loss.

Then let either Ambrose or Wyatt win.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 12:36 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakin' Cesaro View Post
Well I wouldn't want the InterContinental Champion to be present in the Money In The Bank Ladder match. I don't think that Owens or Zayn would win the title off Miz. So the possible winners could be Miz or Cesaro.

If Miz wins, then I am okay with Cesaro being in the MITB match. But if Cesaro wins, he can defend the title against Miz in a rematch at MITB PPV.

7 participants that I would want in the MITB ladder match are:

1. Kevin Owens
2. Sami Zayn (for obvious reasons)
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Chris Jericho
5. Baron Corbin
6. Apollo Crews
7. Randy Orton/Bray Wyatt.

Let Owens win. But if not Owens, you could use Zayn to screw Owens again. Jericho just as veteran would be good. If Randy is fit for MITB, we could get Corbin Vs. Randy for Summerslam as Corbin alleges Randy for his MITB loss.

Then let either Ambrose or Wyatt win.
The IC Champion should have inspirations to win the WWE WHC which would be a good reason why he should be in the match.

With Orton, Cena and Rollins returning soon, likely to have high profile matches on this MITB card, might as well reward the guys who've been grinding while they've been injured by putting them in the MITB match. Because once these guys return, atleast two of them will be in the title picture for a while.

Let Owens/Zayn, Miz/Cesaro elevate the Battleground card. WWE finally put on a good Payback card. Let's see if they can finally do a good Battleground one.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:44 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

As expected, all 4 guys delivered brilliantly in this fatal four way match.

I would have loved a Cesaro win but a sneaky heel win by Miz was good enough for me.

Besides the finish, The whole match was freakin' great. For me, It is one of the Match Of The Year Candidate for 2016.

Miz isn't as sound as the other 3 at in-ring work but he upped his game very well. Zayn beating the hell out of Owens and thus losing the match showed the depth of Owens-Zayn rivalry.

Pretty unsure about Miz's challenger for Money In The Bank PPV.