WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-28-2016, 12:17 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Watched Eva Marie vs Asuka on NXT a few hours ago. Eva Marie is a beautiful woman, but that's all she has going for her. She has an amazing look, but she can't execute a simple arm lock and make it look believable. She's so lame in her execution it's sad to watch. There have been posters saying she's improved in the ring....I can't believe she's been worse than she was vs Asuka. That was just pathetic.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:32 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Eva Marie is currently the most hated person in the WWE universe. She inspires shrieks of outrage from people who know what good heel work really is, and it involves realistic looking suplexes and the ability to call a match in the ring.

So I'm a huge Eva Marie fan. She's awkward in the ring and that's starting to become one of her selling points. There is a loathing amongst some groups of people for women who they feel are succeeding only because of their looks; the Eva Marie character skewers that brilliantly, and turns it into profitable anger- all while people walk in and spend their money so that they can express that anger.

(Of course I don't mean YOU, reader. You're a smart professional wrestling fan who understands the difference between X-Pac heat and hate, and being a smart professional wrestling fan, you're only capable of feeling X-Pac heat. Please don't take any offense since I obviously didn't mean YOU.)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 03:46 PM

thekooljt is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
Eva Marie is currently the most hated person in the WWE universe. She inspires shrieks of outrage from people who know what good heel work really is, and it involves realistic looking suplexes and the ability to call a match in the ring.

So I'm a huge Eva Marie fan. She's awkward in the ring and that's starting to become one of her selling points. There is a loathing amongst some groups of people for women who they feel are succeeding only because of their looks; the Eva Marie character skewers that brilliantly, and turns it into profitable anger- all while people walk in and spend their money so that they can express that anger.

(Of course I don't mean YOU, reader. You're a smart professional wrestling fan who understands the difference between X-Pac heat and hate, and being a smart professional wrestling fan, you're only capable of feeling X-Pac heat. Please don't take any offense since I obviously didn't mean YOU.)
I agree with you. BUT, if the WWE continues to misuse her, her stock is going to continue to drop and fans will start to lose interest (in her character). For ex: creative at WWE/ NXT should have let Bayley drop the belt to Eva Marie setting up a program consisting of Eva and Bayley or any other female talent in NXT (I.E. Carmella) where Eva would have either lost by countout or DQ or a dirty win. A scenario like this would make it easy to set up a NO DQ match in Dallas (where Bayley would retain) and then having Bayley drop the belt to Asuka at NXT's equivalent to Summerslam. With Asuka winning now, and NXT not really giving the push to other females in NXT (other than Bayley), It puts the NXT fans in an awkward position because now they don't know whether to cheer or boo Asuka.

Last edited by thekooljt : 04-30-2016 at 03:48 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Her match with Asuka was booked horribly. Completely the wrong way to utilise her in my view. Eva Marie seemed to put up an equal if more of a fight against Asuka than Bayley which is absurd. It was just plain weird.

However her match against Bayley during her reign was amazing and it got such a reaction and I was on the edge of my seat, because it played so excellently to her "strengths".

So yeah she should definitely keep Eva Marie around, the heat she has is wonderful.