WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-29-2016, 11:56 PM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray11214 View Post
The difference between the Sinclairs and the McMahons is that the McMahons are beholden to other masters, aka Shareholders. The Sinclairs answer to their viewers and their own family. Unlike WWE, Sinclair Broadcasting is PRIVATE. If Sinclair REALLY wanted to, they could start a second Monday Night War without batting an eyelash. However, they are doing it strategically. If SBC/RoH takes over TNA, the next stop should be a sit down with Bruce Tharpe about buying out the NWA. SBC prides itself on being a "Southern" company. A take over of the NWA licensing would allow it to cut WWE off at the Mason-Dixon Line. TNA would become NWA Florida. RoH could become a Mid-Atlantic promotion. Then guarantee airtime to other NWA groups on the rebranded Tennis Channel. Watch VKM shit.
That's a nice dream. And I thought about this ROH-TNA-NWA fusion before.

But Sinclair has not that much invested in ROH before. Not on the level of what Panda did in TNA. So given how much some of the talent in TNA cost, I'm not sure SCB could afford the salaries given to the Hardys, EC3, James Storm, etc...Hell Bennett left ROH cause he was offered a ton of money from TNA, something SCB could not match.

As a way to operate TNA as a promotion, I'm not sure SCB would be willing to do that, to run two wrestling promotions.

Also maybe I'm wrong but as far ROH becoming NWA Mid-Atlantic, I always thought ROH's base was more in the North East?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:01 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitking02 View Post
Ted Turner passed the bad AOL/time Warner meger deal which led to him being voted out as the CEO which led to WCW going under since the ppl on the board never were wrestling fans. If Ted Turner would of never lost his power at Time Warner WCW would of stayed on. Even when Eric Bishoff was going to purchase WCW the board didn't want wrestling period on it network even though WCW was still doing better numbers then the NBA games and TV shows.
But you see, this proves my point. WCW WAS a big deal. If anyone could have taken WWE down, it would be WCW.

However, ROH is more like ECW. ECW could never compete in the Monday Night Wars, as they didn't have the finance to do it. So they did their own thing. If ECW had entered the Monday Night Wars, they would have died sooner. So a tin-pot competition like ROH has no hope of hanging with WWE.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:50 PM
the root of all evil
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
But you see, this proves my point. WCW WAS a big deal. If anyone could have taken WWE down, it would be WCW.

However, ROH is more like ECW. ECW could never compete in the Monday Night Wars, as they didn't have the finance to do it. So they did their own thing. If ECW had entered the Monday Night Wars, they would have died sooner. So a tin-pot competition like ROH has no hope of hanging with WWE.
if i recall Correctly, The TNN television Deal is what Backrupted and killed ECW? so they would be a casualty of the Monday Night Wars indirectly.

they did attempt to compete on television.

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 05-01-2016, 04:51 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Listen, indy fanboy, get out from your mother's basement and into the real world.

It doesn't matter if you don't like McMahon or WWE. The world doesn't work on what you like. It works on money, and who has more of it, and who can buy what. WWE can afford to buy TNA if it wants to. If ROH buy it, it will only be because Vince doesn't care about it. But I think WWE would want the TNA video library to add to its Network and use in DVD and video packages.
Listen wwe sheepboy nerd it doesn't matter who has the most money or not TNA has been around for over 14 years and they won't sell to wwe or anyone else
Just because you praise and worship mc moron and the ground he walks doesn't mean he will buy TNA library! TNA should be able to finalize a deal and not upset their loyal TNA fans and followers! You want to stick to the wwe cartoon crap show do as you wish but many fans don t want this garbage and want WRESTLING! I suggest you get out of your grandparents garage or parents basement and into the real world as the world doesn't revolve around what you and wwe want!
Old 05-03-2016, 06:29 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
Listen wwe sheepboy nerd it doesn't matter who has the most money or not TNA has been around for over 14 years and they won't sell to wwe or anyone else
Just because you praise and worship mc moron and the ground he walks doesn't mean he will buy TNA library! TNA should be able to finalize a deal and not upset their loyal TNA fans and followers! You want to stick to the wwe cartoon crap show do as you wish but many fans don t want this garbage and want WRESTLING! I suggest you get out of your grandparents garage or parents basement and into the real world as the world doesn't revolve around what you and wwe want!
Listen, dickhead, the world doesn't revolve around what you want (and thank goodness for that).

Okay, you hate WWE, we get it. Funny how you know what WWE do, if you don't watch it, and if you do watch it, then you are a hypocrite for saying you hate something and then watching it anyway.

You obviously have never been in the business world. If you had, money rules. WWE have it, and TNA goes under, it will go to the highest bidder, most likely WWE.

It makes sense, since WWE did it before with WCW and ECW.He virtually bought out World Class, Smoky Mountain, AWA and other territorials.He only hasn't bought ROH yet because he is waiting for them to die and buy them cheap, and then stick their talent on NXT. TNA will fold one day, and they won't have a choice who owns them.

Vince will buy TNA, put their PPVs and Impact on the Network, and maybe hire some of their talent. It will happen, sooner or later. If it doesn't, it is because Vince doesn't want to, not because some two-bit promotion like ROH outbidded them. If you believe otherwise, then go and tell the fairies at the bottom of your garden about it. They may believe you. But real life says otherwise.

I hope WWE do outbid ROH to get TNA, just because it would piss you off. To think of the look on your stupid face when Vince buys another wrestling company.

Now, naive child, leave and let the grown-ups talk about what would happen in the real world, not the fanciful reality you live in.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:37 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesgonnakillu View Post
After you finish watching VKM shit, are you going to lick his asshole clean too? Nasty mofo.........There's some really nasty people on this site. Gross!!!!!
The irony here is astounding.

On topic. If this is a deal that evidently does happen we all know McMahon will just want the tape library so he can clean up with complete Best of Jeff and Matt Hardy and Kurt Angle DVD sets.

Knowing that I would hold on to it if I was the new owner, just to piss him off.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:01 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
The irony here is astounding.

On topic. If this is a deal that evidently does happen we all know McMahon will just want the tape library so he can clean up with complete Best of Jeff and Matt Hardy and Kurt Angle DVD sets.

Knowing that I would hold on to it if I was the new owner, just to piss him off.
Something I have to wonder--is there still money in WWE releasing DVD sets? Does anyone know how WWE DVD sales are going?

I figure that if WWE isn't making big money on a Sting DVD (there apparently was a DVD set last year), where they have STing's entire NWA and WCW career's worth of footage, they're not going to make a ton of money on HArdy Boyz or Angle DVDs with TNA footage.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.