WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-03-2016, 07:35 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think that this is the best Roman Reigns' match ever till now. The last Reigns' match which impressed me was with Cesaro and Dean Ambrose.

The intensity shown by Reigns was impressive. The Phenomenal Forearm through the table was just spectacular. I disliked the finish though. It just took 1 finisher for Reigns to end AJ Styles. While AJ and his mates executed total 6 finishers on him and still AJ couldn't defeat Reigns. Thats the my only complaint with this match.

An amazing main event though.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote