WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
Well, at least this is on the pre-show... I don't remember WWE dedicating any time to this program, at least not on Raw... I'm just confused as to why this is still a thing. If they want to keep the LD together for whatever reason, than they should have just taken the belt off of Kalisto at Mania instead of letting Ryback tread water for a month. Ryback needs to win the belt here. Kalisto hasn't done shit with the strap and it's too late to start booking his run as having any sort of meaning.

It seems as if the LON are splitting soon so that should open up some depth in the mid-card title scene. I wouldn't mind seeing either Del Rio or Rusev turning face and feuding with Ryback after Payback. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kalisto win again and continue to do nothing though.
I think after Ryback vented about his WM match, they may use that against him. Having him lose again to humble him again.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:36 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! View Post
There are many open options. This match happening again is stale, thanks to the bookers. Even Ryback has vented out his frustrations about their previous bout at Wrestlemania.

I think that Ryback losing again would seriously derail him. So He should win this match.

But if Kalisto wins, give him a proper deserved TV time. Turn Sincara heel as he gets jealous of his partner's success. Or let Baron Corbin decimate Kalisto to win the title.

Do whatever but atleast provide some credibility to this title. It has gone from being prestigious to a big zero.
He probably will be punished for venting about WM 32.

I doubt they'd turn Sin Cara heel. They probably need Lucha Dragons as a credible tag team incase they need to get one of the heel tag teams who happen to face New Day over.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:37 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_edward View Post
What's the f*cking point... Like, seriously? No build, nothing since WrestleMania, after all the work Cena did (yes, I went there) the US Title is gonna need some elevation.

Are they waiting till Cena's back? Hope so, the belt needs some time some prestige and for someone to give a shit about it.
I say Kalisto wins. I'm curious to see where they go after this. US Title should be defended on the main card.