WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: MITB 2016 Winner should be...
Cesaro 3 7.89%
AJ Styles 1 2.63%
Dean Ambrose 2 5.26%
Bray Wyatt 5 13.16%
Seth Rollins (If he returns) 0 0%
John Cena (If he returns) 0 0%
Brock Lesnar 0 0%
Kevin Owens 24 63.16%
Sami Zayn 0 0%
Apollo Crews 0 0%
Neville (If he returns) 0 0%
Baron Corbin 0 0%
Rusev 0 0%
Finn Balor (If he debuts) 0 0%
Other (Who) 3 7.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2016, 01:45 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707

It almost has to be Owens. The bragging and way over the top persona is perfect for him. The bragging and teases would Rock!! Plus I see KO being in the title picture at Wrestlemania.

But wwe loves Apollo Crews, rightfully so. Of course the love Zayn and I have zero idea why. He would be a "hot tag" teammate. That's all.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Dean Ambrose is my pick. Dude paid his dues and can finally become champ like his fellow ex-Shield members.
Old 04-24-2016, 07:19 PM

bjarvis is looking to come up from OCW...bjarvis is looking to come up from OCW...

For the first time in ages the Briefcase is going to have a major influence on the forthcoming year.

Unlike some previous years, for the next few years at least there are a LOT of guys who could do some good with the briefcase.

Cesaro, Neville, Owens, Balor, Styles, Ambrose, Wyatt, Crews, Zayn, Nakamura. The market for future MITB winners is massive.

Even a Jericho and/or Lesnar win would be interesting. As has been mentioned, these guys can walk away for months on end and return to cash in.
Old 04-24-2016, 07:53 PM
:( lost ma Mayhem Title
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

Obvious choice has to be Kevin Owens. I think they are going to make him look like an underdog until MITB and have him win the match. After having Zack Ryder win the IC title and then Cesaro beat him in a number 1 contender match. I think Zayn and Owens will feud until around MITB. Kevin Owens is one of the better superstars on the roster and we need some really new Main Event guys and Owens is one of my favorite characters by far.

Thanks to Dave for the Sig!

Like Creative Writing? Join WZCW today!
Old 04-25-2016, 11:24 AM

Ryan1025 is looking to come up from OCW...

Kevin Owens. The briefcase works best when A) a heel has it and B) the guy hasn't been champion yet. He's the only I think who meets those and is ready to main event. Rusev and Bray come close but both have had their pushes halted for different reasons.