WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-20-2016, 11:53 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

chicagokmc is looking to come up from OCW...chicagokmc is looking to come up from OCW...chicagokmc is looking to come up from OCW...chicagokmc is looking to come up from OCW...

I like the idea of a swerve with them turning on AJ. This would be the start of a Roman heel faction that you can then add his "family" too, Uso's, Tamina and Naomi. Anderson/Gallows can wreak havoc in the tag division, the Uso's could be J&J 2.0 but more credible. And you have Tamina and Naomi spreading the Roman Empire to the women's division. Fantasy booking but hey, why not?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:01 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...nwocongo worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff View Post
This is the third topic I've seen started after John Canton (TJR Wrestling) has posted a comment about it. Surely people aren't taking his thoughts as their own?
I feel like 2/3's of what I read here comes from various podcasts and articles. Vince Russo pretty much covered all of these angles over the past couple of weeks on wrestling inc.

I'm not accusing anyone of claiming these ideas as their own but there are a lot of funny little coincidences around here. Court Bauer mentions something, the next day there is a five page thread on it. Granted some of these could just be common ideas that just happened to jump out at multiple people and the timing is weird but when I repeat a point I heard or read somewhere else I try to at last acknowledge where I got it from.

Anyway for some relevance to tis topic, I don't think sticking AJ with the Bullet Club hurts him in the long run. Let's not forget how fickle the Marks are, his current schtick could eventually get old, so AJ Styles could get into some kind of faction feud against Roman and the Uso's who turn heel. This is a point Russo touched on but didn't get too in depth with. I've thought since around Fastlane the best thing to do with Reigns is what others have mentioned here, his big heel move is destroying lil' Buddy Ambrose and possibly aligning him with the Authority setting up a returning baby face Rollins and Ambrose fighting amongst each other for a shot a Reigns. I would kind of prefer anything with Styles, Anderson and Gallows is of no consequence to Reigns or the title scene after Payback.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:38 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwocongo View Post
I feel like 2/3's of what I read here comes from various podcasts and articles. Vince Russo pretty much covered all of these angles over the past couple of weeks on wrestling inc.

I'm not accusing anyone of claiming these ideas as their own but there are a lot of funny little coincidences around here. Court Bauer mentions something, the next day there is a five page thread on it. Granted some of these could just be common ideas that just happened to jump out at multiple people and the timing is weird but when I repeat a point I heard or read somewhere else I try to at last acknowledge where I got it from.
Likely a fair amount is coincidence. Frankly, unless it's a stupid swerve for the sake of a swerve, wrestling angles are not hard to flesh out. I don't listen to any podcasts or the like. All my wrestling news comes from WZ because I'm part of the forum and I don't give enough of a crap to try and find any other news.

All that said, as I posted earlier in the thread, BC joining Reigns would be stupid. They'll likely cost AJ the match at Payback anyway. Either in a heel turn for them only, or on accident and it will still eventually turn into a heel turn for them down the road.

Reigns's heel turn probably won't be fully complete for another month or 2.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:56 PM

thekooljt is looking to come up from OCW...

I believe some of you guys are living in dreamworlds. The WWE has rarely if ever been known to regroup a faction in WWE if WWE didn't come up with the concept first. The only time that I'm aware of was when they attempted to reform the NWO by bringing back Hall, Nash, and Hogan (and that was short lived). I mean hey while they are at it, Let's not stop at the Bullet Club, WWE might as well regroup Aces of Eight too right guys?
Old 04-20-2016, 06:03 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing some version of the Bullet Club after two members were introduced together in week one and then interacted with another member in week 2.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:27 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

At the very least they're acknowledging it, so them reforming wouldn't be surprising at all.

Also, for once, the "I predict an NXT guy to come up on this weeks Raw/PPV like I predict every week so eventually I'll be right" actually makes sense since a storyline of Gallows and Anderson joining Balor would actually be a good story.

But that isn't entirely necessary for the story, so it's no gimme. It could just be Styles vs. Gallows/Anderson. He'll need a partner the inevitable tag team matches though. And there's where the possibility of Balor being his ally comes in.