WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Should be sent back to NxT?
Damien Sandow 9 52.94%
Paige 2 11.76%
Tyler Breeze 7 41.18%
Ascension 10 58.82%
Natalya 2 11.76%
Anyone else? 4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-18-2016, 08:25 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

I voted The Ascension because since their call up to the main roster, they have done nothing. Now Konnor is out with a suspension which will leave Viktor doing nothing for 2 months.

When Konnor comes back, have them come and take out American Alpha. Say they want to regain what is theirs the NXT Tag Titles. Have them and American Alpha in a long feud with American Alpha coming out on top. But get The Ascension looking strong again so when they eventually return to the main roster, they aren't viewed as a LOD knockoff and bashed by JBL each week.

Either that, or when he comes back, have them in an actual feud and give them something to work with. Otherwise cut them.

Another option for me is another suspended superstar in Adam Rose. Bring him back to NXT repackaged as Leo Kruger and give him the hunter gimmick and make him an evil, sadistic, twisted individual. It may just work out for him then.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:42 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'd send down Ryback and experiment on a new tag team with Ryback and Dillinger. Send down Sin Cara and get in a personal fued for a change. Send down Adam Rose in a heel manager position to manage a tag team and a heel singles wrestler. Start a Rose's Family.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:09 PM

NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...

Don't really understand how NXT are slim on top guys and girls? They've just brought in Bobby Roode if rumours are believed to be true. That's why it's called developmental... It develops talent!

To answer your question though,

Social Outcasts. None of what these guys are doing is entertaining. Slater is maybe the only one that I can actually enjoy. Bo's gimmick was perfect and now it's being ruined in this lame jobber stable. Shame about Curtis Axel, was watching his Paul Heyman guy promo earlier and oh what could have been! Adam Rose like someone mentioned needs to go back to Leo Kruger. That character might draw comparisons to the likes of Wyatt but it's fcking interesting. Or you could just make him a Wyatt family member once you bring him up

Sin cara. They need a new guy to play sin cara. Hunico is the one i believe doing it now and he comes across too big if that makes sense. I find him annoying compared to Kalisto despite the fact he doesn't even talk.

Ryback and Eva Marie. 'Stay safe, don't try this' did these two not get the memo?
Old 04-18-2016, 05:19 PM

Noshowers is looking to come up from OCW...

Two points here:

1. I don't think anyone should go back to NXT to give it some kind of "star power". NXT is where you go to either work on your wrestling and develop a character, or where you go to build up your hype (and learn the WWE Style, though I hate that phrase) after years on the Indy's to later make your splash (some guys like Sami benefited greatly from NXT where he probably would have been a Social Outcast if he debuted on Raw).

2. All that being said, there are a few people who going back would be beneficial for their character in the short and long terms, but many the OP listed wouldn't be on my list. Few key wrestlers:

Sandow - At this point his character really isn't the issue. He was super over as the intellectual savior, he was super over as Mizdow, if he won the IC Ladder match instead of Zack Ryder he might be getting the loudest pops of the night right now. All WWE has to do is flip the switch and the crowd would be back in a second. His problem has to be behind the scenes with Vince and others, and I am not sure that would be saved by NXT.

Paige and Natalya - I figure these were the "stars" to fill the void of those who left, but I don't think that is necessary. While I am not the biggest fan of Paige, she should stay on the main roster. Natalya is finally getting some spotlight of her own (maybe due to Bret agreeing to show up at Payback, who knows), so moving her to NXT would kill any and all momentum there.

A few of the wrestlers I think should go back to NXT to work on some things:

Bo Dallas - The gimmick did work in NXT to a degree, flopped completely on the main roster. If WWE wants him to be more then a jobber he needs to go back to the drawing board. He certainly could just remain a jobber I suppose, world needs those.

Adam Rose - As others have mentioned, get him off the drugs and get him back to either Leo Kruger or anything else. I personally couldn't stand the Adam Rose gimmick, and by the sounds of the crowds they can't either. If he isn't fired after the suspension he needs to go back down and change it up.

Cody Rhodes - Highly decorated and IMO a little in the Sandow category. If WWE decided to take Cody seriously the fans would be back behind him, but I feel like he needs to go to NXT, lose a bit, finally realize Stardust should be over, then start winning again and build himself back up. He doesn't have to be winning world titles, but WWE literally is getting nothing out of the guy if Steven Amell isn't around.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:34 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post

Besides, the main roster needs enhancement talent too. Not everybody is a megastar; that doesn't mean they're useless.
Nay, good sire, but they could certainley be used better elsewere.

Breeze, Sandow, and Cesaro are perect examples. An 8 month run as NXT's superman by Cesaro is a thing dreams are made of. Certainley would be more fun than a chippendales entrances and going 50/50 with the Miz.

Sandow would be immensely over, and a very appreciated part of the show.

and....well what else is there to say about the Ascension.