WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-17-2016, 08:19 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuriedByCena View Post
Lesnar doesn't juice. He is all natural. He doesn't look like a roider at all. He has always been big since high school. He's never been super ripped. Plus the last thing Lesnar wants to do is abuse drugs after his Diverticulwhatever it's called. He has to watch everything he puts into his body. UFC also has legit drug testing and Lesnar passed all those tests. He also passed all his tests in amateur wrestling.
I'd have to agree. Lesnar is in great shape and he does the best thing possible for it, gives his body a rest after a fight. With his limited schedule if he does get some sort of an injury, we won't see him for a few months. He'll go home to his ranch and let it heal naturally.

Quote:
HHH, Cena, Vince, Ryback and Scott Steiner are the guys who fit the mold of people who are on steroids. It is so blatantly obvious. There is no way 35-70 year old men can maintain those bodies at that high of a level when on the road 300 days a year.
To be fair to some of these guys, HHH is basically a part-timer and doesn't really wrestle all that much anymore. How many fights did he have after winning the last WHC, two or three max? He also works out like a madman.

Cena doesn't work SD, he is on the road, but even I can see he seems to be cutting back on his schedule. Possibly looking ahead to what he'll do after his wrestling career is over, with the new TV show and all.

Vince has always been in good shape and even if he is on the juice, he isn't a wrestler, so the only person he's hurting is himself really. Ryback, not sure about. He would have to basically live in the gym to maintain that physique that he has. Steiner, who gives a shit. The only good thing about him now is his Twitter feed, and his ongoing never ending feud with Hogan.

Quote:
The wellness policy is still a joke. They are informed before hand, have doctors prescriptions and can afford the best expensive stuff. They can also buy masking agents and research chemicals that don't yet have a drug test for them.
I'm not an expert on drug tests, but wouldn't a masking agent be picked up and the wrestler asked why they are taking it? No point even bothering to do it if that's the case.

As for Rose and Konnor, this might be the final nail in their coffins. Both were pretty much at the lowest point on the roster, and anything that could possibly embarrass the WWE could be used as a way to get rid of them. Keep in mind though Hornswoggle was suspended last year and he's still on the roster, so stranger things have happened.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:32 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
HHH, Cena, Vince, Ryback and Scott Steiner are the guys who fit the mold of people who are on steroids. It is so blatantly obvious. There is no way 35-70 year old men can maintain those bodies at that high of a level when on the road 300 days a year.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy And Human Growth Hormone are LEGAL with a prescription.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:44 AM

theuk savior is looking to come up from OCW...

Keep in mind though Hornswoggle was suspended last year and he's still on the roster, so stranger things have happened

when was the last time swoggle was seen I think during the 3 and half man band with heath drew and jinder.

rose is the biggest loss here always like him just not the party animal gimmick good on the mic the other person not a big loss
Old 04-17-2016, 11:48 AM
Your Mother's Favorite Wrestler

MTL722 is looking to come up from OCW...MTL722 is looking to come up from OCW...MTL722 is looking to come up from OCW...MTL722 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I'm not an expert on drug tests, but wouldn't a masking agent be picked up and the wrestler asked why they are taking it? No point even bothering to do it if that's the case.
You're absolutely right. Masking agents are either detected directly or will cause a dilluted test result. In almost all cases a dilluted result is treated as a failed test. Some places will allow you to take the test again within a certain window, but most will just fail you and move on
Old 04-18-2016, 01:29 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL722 View Post
You're absolutely right. Masking agents are either detected directly or will cause a dilluted test result. In almost all cases a dilluted result is treated as a failed test. Some places will allow you to take the test again within a certain window, but most will just fail you and move on
Everywhere I've ever worked that did drug testing always did it in house, if there was an issue they'd send the sample out to a lab for further analysis. Most places that do in house testing will do that because some of those over the counter tests can be hinky. I've had in house test come back up as a fail before but came back clean when they went sent it out to a lab, they randomly test us so if im on a prescription for something i always keep a copy of the slip in my wallet. I tell my guys on my work crew all the time though, if you know your clean and it comes up positive, tell them what you've taken because certain medications can cause a false positive, to send it to the lab, if your dirty just own up to it and I'll hire you back in 90 days assuming you get clean.

Last edited by dsotm5150 : 04-18-2016 at 01:34 AM.