WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The DemonSlayer should be...
Shinsuke Nakamura 9 47.37%
Austin Aries 1 5.26%
Samoa Joe 1 5.26%
Hideo Itami 5 26.32%
New NxT Signee 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Nakamura and Samoa Joe will be on the main roster relatively soon. Nakamura as soon as Summerslam I think. I see Nakamura vs Jericho at the big summer event this year, as it's been teased already. Nakamura I think will be a star on the main roster with his style and charisma. Joe is just Joe. I see him feuding with Owens, Zayn, Styles etc upon his arrival.

Hideo Itami is a solid choice. Have him win FINALLY hitting the GTS. But he's been out and who knows when he's coming back.

I think a new signee is the most likely option. Bobby Roode is a good option when he finally signs.

Only other thing I can think of is when Balor debuts on the main roster, he's still the NXT Champion and loses to a current main roster guy, or in a match where someone he's feuding with on the main roster costs him the title.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:17 PM

mont3818 is looking to come up from OCW...

It should be Nakamura, no doubt. The guy blew me away in his debut and made me an instant fan. Apparently the guy is legit and a huge get from NJPW. I do think his time in NXT should be short, as he's clearly ready for WWE main roster (where hopefully he's utilized correctly and over as a bonafide top talent). Balor is now officially the longest reigning NXT Champion and ready to drop the belt. He and Joe had a feud, but can't possibly have a third match if Joe has already lost the first two. Nakamura raises to the top quickly in NXT, winning the championship at the next TakeOver, Joe and Balor are called up to the main roster by the summer's end. Nakamura on the main roster by the year's end. His quick rise should be similar to Keven Owen's quick raise to the NXT Championship and quick call up to the main roster. Can't wait for big things out of the guy! I'm excited to see if he's the first Japanese wrestler get over in WWE in foreveerrr!

Hideo just hasn't been active enough to generate any buzz. He'll have to build himself back up for awhile, grassroots style in NXT similar to the way Sami Zayn did.

Last edited by mont3818 : 04-17-2016 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:31 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

With how popular he has already become, Nakamura. The NXT Champion is THE guy on the brand. Balor has been while he has held the title, Owens and Neville were when they held it also. So whoever dethrones Balor should be someone who they can focus the show around when Finn receives a promotion to the main roster in the future. We know it has to be coming. I would be fine with it being Itami as well if he is brought back and built up enough to where he could be a threat. He's been gone almost a year so he would certainly need to re-establish himself. There's unfinished business with the continuity of who attacked him last summer, so tying up that plot-hole and Balor passing the torch could be accomplishing two things at once there if Itami won the title. Aries I'm fine with also, when going with the poll's suggestions. It should NOT be Joe, however. Balor beat him twice. There's no point in continuing that feud and there is also no way they are going to top either the London match or the Dallas match.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.