Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What Should I do?
Prostitute 0 0%
WWE Live Event 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 09:18 PM
Future Endeavored

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default What Should I do for my 18th Birthday? Prostitute or WWE Live Event?

My 18th Birthday is coming up in August.

My dad has been telling me for a few years now that he wants to get me a hooker for my 18th.

My Nan watched a doco on sex workers for the disabled people, I have mild Autism and now my Nan is thinking about a prostitute for my birthday since I have yet to get laid.

They must not have much confidence in me getting laid anytime soon it was slightly offending that they put me in the same categorie as a heavily handicapped guy on a wheel chair like I have as much of a chance as the guys that can't physically do it them selves. I felt very awkward about that as I was thinking about going to a WWE live event.

I haven't been to a WWE event before and I was thinking that I would like to fly to the WWE event in Melbourne for my Birthday. I've been dreaming for years to finally go to a WWE event and see all the WWE Superstars in the flesh.

I'm starting to think that maybe finally getting rid of the Burdon of being a virgin might be better than going to the WWE live event.

What would you do?

Last edited by SHAGAMANIA 3:16 : 04-15-2016 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Closed. No explanation required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote: