WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should be next into the TNA Hall of Fame?
Eric Young 0 0%
James Storm 4 25.00%
Bobby Roode 0 0%
Beer Money 1 6.25%
Abyss 5 31.25%
Jeff Hardy 0 0%
Gail Kim 4 25.00%
Other 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2016, 07:48 AM
!FIGHT-BRUSSELS-FIGHT!

#HELLNO is looking to come up from OCW...

I believe that because they have already inducted the founder, two (three) singles stars, one tag team & a referee, the next plausible candidate should be a female. Gail Kim is the reason that the Knockout's Championship was created, she is now a five time & current Champion. A former Knockout's Tag Team Champion (lets not talk about them belts though ) she has also had one of the most memorable feuds in all of TNA & she has also competed in nearly every stipulation match imaginable (female wise).

She deserves it most. Although that isn't to say that James Storm (or Abyss) wont be next, but with him just returning he shouldn't go in just yet. Plus I see Kim leaving TNA before all of the others that have been mentioned.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:46 PM
'The Boss' Of Pro Wrestling
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Boss is looking to come up from OCW...

Of everyone on the list it is clear that Abyss is the best choice. He has been with TNA from the beginning and has stuck with them through thick and thin even passing up a chance to go to WWE. However, there is also another individual that TNA might also want to consider. That man is HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN. I make the suggestion for several reasons. First, whether or not the Hogan years were your favorite years of TNA, There is no denying that he bought TNA to its highest levels of popularity setting several ratings and attendance records each of the four years he was there.

Inducting him into the Hall of Fame might also be away to try to get him to invest some of his new winnings in TNA seeing as how they are looking for investors at this moment. It would also be a way to test to see what kind of response he would get without signing him first. While I believe this has done more for TNA and is more deservin, inducting HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN might be better for business.
Old 03-26-2016, 05:43 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Gail Kim would be a great recognition to the Knockouts Division and to Women's Wrestling in general, with all due respect I think TNA's Knockout Division has been of a higher standard than WWE over the years.

Having Abyss go in would probably have to happen when he retires simply due to his character, this mysterious, hardcore giant can't exactly stand in the ring and do a speech then go out and have a monsters ball match.

Outside of the list given I think Raven would be a nice addition.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:19 PM

Nature Boy is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd like to see Beer Money going in together.

Gail Kim would be great too, but she is still very much active in TNA, so perhaps once she leaves or retires.