WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-14-2016, 01:33 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

i know that this will not be a popular pick but my pick for www mvp 2015-2016 would have to be John Cena. The fact is yes seth rollins had a great year until he got injured, but if he didn't have all those major stars like Cena, lesnar, Kane & sting to make him look like a main event star that he deserve to be, the guy would have been just another heel on the roster.

Cena probably had one of the best year of his career. The guy took a championship, that meant nothing and pretty much made it relevent again. He pretty much had the match of the night on every raw and ppv until he got injured with guys that normally, WWE wouldn'T give the time of day to even less give 3 minutes on raw. He help start the wwe career of Kevin owens by giving him three awesome match back to back. Neville,zayn,stardust even zack ryder where all able to showcase what they actually can do in the ring because of Cena's open challenge. Too bad he got injured just before 2016 arrive because i would have love to see him get the us title back and continuing is great work with the mid carders and even seeing what he could have done with the undertaker at mania.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 02:01 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The injuries make this tough, but here are my top five in no particular order:

New Day - These three went from being a genuinely reviled, horribly bland stable by the time Wrestlemania 31 aired to becoming the most entertaining and popular act in the entire company by Wrestlemania 32. They captured the tag titles twice, and their second reign has been going for months now. That is an incredible turn-around.

John Cena - He spent the majority of the year making the US title seem like the most important prize in the world. The US open challenges guaranteed a good to great match every Raw and featured its share of great moments (Neville nearly winning, the Sami Zayn surprise, KO's debut, Del Rio's return). Cena accomplished the remarkable feat of making a midcard belt seem like the holy grail in modern WWE.

Bayley - She started the year as a goofy fangirl you didn't take too seriously to slowly climbing the ranks and winning the NXT Women's Title in what many considered the 2015 Match of the Year against Sasha Banks. Bayley's first title defense was the first women's match to main event a WWE pay-per-view (or "special"). She then had some sweet title defenses against Nia Jax and Asuka. Now, Bayley is the face of the NXT women's division and easily the most purely beloved babyface in the entire promotion – a very rare feat for the ladies.

Sasha Banks - Sasha won the NXT Women's Champion in a killer four-way at Takeover:Rival and was having a slew of great matches (including a fantastic, yet somewhat forgotten bout against Becky Lynch at Takeover: Unstoppable) before losing it to Bayley in the 2015 Match of the Year. She went to Raw, got over with the main roster fans, and has apparently yet to be beaten (which I hadn't realized until she pointed it out). Sasha is probably the most over woman on the main roster, which says a lot considering Becky is popular in her own right.

Kevin Owens - Less than 3 months after his debut, Owens destroyed Sami Zayn to win the NXT title. He was a dominant champ and even made his main roster debut while champion to feud with John Cena, defeating him clean in a MOTY candidate. Since then, he's consistently been one of the best heels (if not, THE best) on the roster. KO has also been one of the most consistent performers, with some great bouts against the likes of Zayn, Balor, and Cena. Not to mention he captured the IC title twice.

Last edited by Sean Valjean : 04-14-2016 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:10 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Seth Rollins

He is The Man, I mean the real man of WWE. Undoubtedly he is the 2015-16 MVP. He had main evented multiple PPVs and also cashed in his MITB at the grandest stage of'em all!! Won the United Stated championship from John Cena to become the first ever WWE superstar to hold both WWE World Heavyweight title and US title at the same time. No one could've touched him in that prime time and he's the MVP for me.

Credits: Dave
Old 04-15-2016, 04:02 AM

yourdamnluck is looking to come up from OCW...

Seth Rollins no doubt about that. Everytime he was on tv you wanted him to stay there longer than he actually did.
His matches were awesome.

Next i'd say is Charlotte. She, I believe, led the women's revolution. Not that Becky and Shasha were any less part of it but Charlotte was the one for me.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:57 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

It's a toss up between New Day and Rollins. Both entertained the hell out of me all year, and New Day has come a long way since their beginnings. Rollins well what he managed to do speaks for itself.

He shed his Shield demeanor and old chums, completely changed his attitude and was the first to cash in the MITB at Wrestlemania. The major storyline of the year was him and the Authority against almost everyone else on the roster, and for a while it worked. Shame he got injured, and he will get one hell of a pop when he comes back if his appearance at the Slammy's were any indication of how the fans feel. They hated him but they miss him.

New Day took a horrible gimmick and turned it into gold. Woods and that trombone combined with Kofi skipping and Big E gyrating, made me look forward to RAW each week. They've worked great at being heelish faces, yes that is now an expression, and I hope they hold the titles for a while longer.