WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

As long as they don't use a goofy name, it doesn't matter what they call them.

They should NOT go near NXT though. It'll have a much bigger impact if they debut on the main roster.

I think it's going to be at Payback during the AJ Styles/Roman Reigns title match. I think it'll start with Gallows and Anderson taking out Styles and eventually lead to Balor coming in.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:07 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallops77 View Post
They should NOT go near NXT though. It'll have a much bigger impact if they debut on the main roster.

I think it's going to be at Payback during the AJ Styles/Roman Reigns title match. I think it'll start with Gallows and Anderson taking out Styles and eventually lead to Balor coming in.
I agree with the notion that they will debut at Payback. And I'm hoping to hell that Balor and Nakamura are part of it, though that's doubtful.

Could be to get back at former member Styles. The Bullet Club could end up being the new Shield. And the best part of that is it could cause a Shield reunion faster than we hoped would happen. After the Wyatt's take care of the LON, I can see them in a feud with the new group, that will go past Summerslam.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote