WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-30-2016, 11:20 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Oh I hope you aren't right, but it very well could happen. As you say nothing has been said about the Wyatt's in this year's Mania, well except for the fact that they are down a guy with Harper just having surgery,

I'm really hoping that they get involved in the Shane/Taker match instead. They just debuted a new t-shirt that has the "Down with the Machine" on it, and Wyatt did lose to Taker last year. They might be the cavalry that Shane needs to beat him. And to be honest he might just need them.
Exactly.

I don't want any kind of interference in Lesnar VS Ambrose. I believe that Ambrose needs to win this match considering that he has bunch of weapons to assist his win. Although I would love Ambrose win, Yet I feel that Lesnar will go over.

About the Wyatts, Bray can win the Battle Royal and they can interfere in Shane VS Taker match thus setting up a last match between Taker and Bray where at last Bray can go over to legitimize his gimmick "Face of Fear".

Bray VS Lesnar can be good for Summerslam or Wrestlemania 33.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 01:07 AM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

If Lesnar takes the loss, it doesn't effect him negatively whatsoever meanwhile a win for Ambrose would be paramount. Ambrose takes this match in the name of the bigger picture/ building him as a believable top of the card talent while Lesnar comes off looking strong and fearsome as ever going forward.
Old 03-31-2016, 01:15 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

rerun406 is looking to come up from OCW...rerun406 is looking to come up from OCW...rerun406 is looking to come up from OCW...

I can't be the only one who knows Lesnar lost his last No Holds Barred Wrestlemania match (vs Triple H). That said IMO Lesnar vs Ambrose could be match of the night

I'd prefer to have Ambrose-Lesnar happen interference free, but with the Wyatt's still targeting Brock, they could interfere once again, cost him his Mania match with Ambrose, make Brock look stronger and lead to a restart of the Wyatt Family-Lesnar feud which seemed to peak in interest when they cost Brock at the Rumble

**never considered Wyatt's interfering during the Shane-Taker Hell in a cell match. Good call It's certainly possible, I wouldn't rule it out especially given the history between Taker and Bray. I could even see Strowman ripping open the cage door, much like Kane did in his WWE debut
Old 03-31-2016, 03:10 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm surprised that people are actually expecting an Ambrose victory here, never mind in clean fashion. I love Ambrose just as much as the next guy but I'm not fooling myself into thinking he has a chance here UNLESS the Wyatt's show up, which in my opinion would make for the perfect scenario. Dean is not going to be the guy that gets one over on Brock, it's just not going to happen, so the best we can hope for is a victory in funny fashion.

What's so bad about the Wyatts coming out and costing Brock anyway? It's not as if this has been built as some epic encounter that must be settled one on one.

1. It sets up the reported Bray/Brock feud for Summerslam.
2. It likely leads to an Ambrose victory.
3. It's an intriguing way to get people invested in The Wyatt's again.

If it comes down to a relative squash for Brock or an Ambrose victory thanks to the Wyatts, I would much prefer the latter option in this scenario.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:46 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

This match was a lot shorter than it should have been. And throughout the match, I couldn't get away from the notion that it would have been better served being a Last Man Standing match as opposed to a street fight. The entire build was built around the fact that Dean Ambrose just kept getting up and asking for more, a street fight left me wanting more, to be perfectly honest. Opportunity missed on that one.

The only thing I did not like about this match was the ending. And for a guy who, genuinely, hates every single match that he has seen featuring Dean Ambrose, that is pretty good going. It has been said before but it turned out to be resoundingly true; this was the only match that made sense for Dean Ambrose to be in with Brock Lesnar. In any other match, Ambrose would have been utterly outclassed and it would have been noticeable. But this match went back and forth and had plenty of good moments that supplied the entertainment. Lesnar laughing along with Heyman as Ambrose suffered, only for Ambrose to land a low blow and retort was very funny. All in all, it was everything that it set out to be.

In saying that, I definitely think it could have been both longer and more violent. For a street fight, it didn't seem to be nearly violent enough. Remember the days when Al Snow used a bowling ball in a match? That was a Royal Rumble match! There just wasn't enough weapons to really put this match into the upper echelons. But nevertheless, it was a good match. The ending should have been better but I don't have a massive bone to pick with it. Lesnar wins and continues his roll. Trust me when I say this though, someone will go over Lesnar and soon.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:04 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I was honestly surprised at the amount of offense Ambrose got in on Lesnar by the end of it. For a decent period there, Ambrose was actually kicking Brock's ass pretty good, which I think really showcased him as a dangerous no-holds barred competitor. Still, I wasn't fooling myself into thinking that Ambrose had a real shot here and low and behold, Lesnar ended up handling him in pretty quick fashion. It would have been nice to see Ambrose at least kick out of one F-5 considering Reigns kicked out of like, 4 last year, but I can't complain about what we were given considering the brevity of the match.

I'll reserve judgment until I see where Ambrose goes from here. A win would have catapulted him to the main event but a hard-fought loss can still do a lot for him if WWE chooses to keep booking him strong. I've come to not expect 30 minutes from Brock anymore. Most of his matches are pretty short nowadays.

The worst thing that can happen for Ambrose is being Wyatt-booked. WWE can't just launch Dean into his next feud without some sort of transition from his loss. In other words, don't just act like the match never happened because you're too lazy to think about character depth.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:31 PM
WWE European Champion

Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This match wasn't bad but it was definitely too short and I thought Ambrose lost a little too easy here. Yeah he took a beating, yeah he hung in there "for a little bit at least" but at no point was Lesnar in danger in this match, everything Ambrose did to him he just kind of shrugged off and kept the beating going. I think it would've been more effective with another 5-10 minutes, having Ambrose survive a bit longer and also having him put Lesnar in jeopardy.

I'm never going to bitch about Lesnar destroying guys but I felt this match didn't do much for Ambrose or at least not nearly as much as it should've.

Make Dimension X great again!
Old 04-04-2016, 12:58 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

Most disappointing match on the card. Went exactly as expected but didn't seem overly violent. These 2 could have done better. It also ran too short and ended with a big blah instead of an OMG moment, which is a shame.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Shawn Michaels ♥
Undisputed WWE Champion

HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

This is the most forgettable match on the card. Weeks hearing about Ambrose' resilience. Loses in like 15 minutes after a less than brutal beating. Come on WWE, if you're going to cut time, the 30 minute HIAC or 27 minute main event is where you do that! Doesn't help that Lesnar's style of matches are among the most boring to watch anyway.

Ambrose just didn't get enough offense in there - at any point, did anyone believe Lesnar was going to lose here? They need start building someone to go against him soon.