WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should defeat Bayley for the title?
Eva Marie 5 14.71%
Nia Jaxx 5 14.71%
Emma 6 17.65%
Asuka 15 44.12%
Dana Brooke 0 0%
Carmella 3 8.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2016, 12:36 PM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The best technical wrestler should be champion. That person is Kana, er, Asuka. However, my ULTIMATE fantasy is to see Bayley wrestle Manami Toyota at WM32. It would elevate Bailey to Madusa/Moolah status, and would logically place Bayley as one of the greatest of all time.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:35 AM
Million Dollar Champion

MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Asuka would interest me the most, but right now the Women's NXT division is lacking credible contenders. Cameron feels so out-of-place as the #1 contender, Eva Marie is NOT ready, Nia Jax has already been defeated and Alexa Bliss was wasted after being decisively defeated within 2 weeks of an incredibly cool storyline. To be fair, Eva Marie's story was kind of compelling too, even if I don't want her in that spot right now.

Emma and Brooke have been jobbing to Asuka, so it would be strange seeing them go over Bayley instead of Asuka. This is why I think Becky Lynch should've remained in NXT for awhile longer, as she would also be credible as a #1 contender.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:00 AM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

Eva Marie should. They should make her a female Ric Flair. Could you imagine the amount of heat Eva would get if she for instance poked Bayley in the eye then grabbed some tights on the following roll up to get the win.

Oh my gosh it would cause a riot! You make her the flashly high profile heel champion who gets all the money and riches. Also you just have her barely barely get through title defenses through cheating and what not to really get some heat. Then add Nia Jax and some other big women to her for her protection. She'd be the biggest heel on either roster. My goodness. Then of course that's when you have Asuka run through her stable then kill her to win the championship later.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:37 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Can any of you imagine Bayley vs Asuka playing out? I just can't see it, their styles don't mix and they're both faces, I don't really want either to turn heel.

I think Jax should beat Asuka in a #1 contender via Eva Marie interference. Jax should then beat Bayley in a rematch, Asuka can then get the title from Jax after an extended feud.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Million Dollar Champion

MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Benwa View Post
Eva Marie should. They should make her a female Ric Flair. Could you imagine the amount of heat Eva would get if she for instance poked Bayley in the eye then grabbed some tights on the following roll up to get the win.

Oh my gosh it would cause a riot! You make her the flashly high profile heel champion who gets all the money and riches. Also you just have her barely barely get through title defenses through cheating and what not to really get some heat. Then add Nia Jax and some other big women to her for her protection. She'd be the biggest heel on either roster. My goodness. Then of course that's when you have Asuka run through her stable then kill her to win the championship later.
The problem is...would anyone really want to see it? Yes, it would lead to some epic booing, but no one would want to pay to see Eva-Marie in that capacity. It would put womens wrestling back to when it was regarded as the bathroom break segment.

Quote:
Can any of you imagine Bayley vs Asuka playing out? I just can't see it, their styles don't mix and they're both faces, I don't really want either to turn heel.

I think Jax should beat Asuka in a #1 contender via Eva Marie interference. Jax should then beat Bayley in a rematch, Asuka can then get the title from Jax after an extended feud.
It's hard to judge how their styles will mesh until they actually wrestle. I've seen bad matches from guys who should be perfect for eachother and good matches from guys who shouldn't mesh at all. Yeah, their both faces, but NXT often blurs the lines and it wouldn't be OOC for Asuka to attack Bayley. She's only really targeted those who have screwed with her and eventually she will decide she wants that belt. It would be in character, at least in theory.

Part of the problem I'm having with Carmella right now is that they seem to be making her softer and I'm not buying the 'friendship' between her and Bayley. She has too much attitude and should be showing more of that in the buildup to her match, although they're obviously leading to some sort of betrayal.
Old 03-27-2016, 06:41 PM

thekooljt is looking to come up from OCW...

I would love to see Eva or Emma with the title. To me they both earned the right to have a run (with the title). With Emma though, I wonder does NXT or those in charge of the NXT women's division respect Emma enough to give her that run.