WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-13-2016, 06:28 AM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringThePain834 View Post
The issue I have with this event being held at the O2 arena is that WWE does TV at the O2 Arena all the time on the European tours and isn't the whole point of these specials to be held at places that they don't usually go to or that they go to but rarely broadcast, which is a reason that this show should take place at the Royal Albert Hall, and the main event of that show can be a big battle royal. But then again that would disappoint the hell out of the Internet because Roman Reigns would most likely win the damn thing.
A wrestling event at the Albert Hall? Won't happen, although it did once before, an event including a Battle Royal for the Royal Sammovar Trophy, which the hate British Bulldog won.

Sadly that event isn't on the Network for some reason.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:40 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Got my tickets today, looking forward to it already.

It humours me that I've struggled to get tickets to Wrestlemania despite it not selling out and being a 90k+ availability (and, having been to the last 9, knowing that at the last 6 they've had tickets on the door for almost all of them) that I've got tickets so easily for the 16k O2 Arena, which sells out Raw every April in a matter of hours... Surely *nothing* to do with tickets being sold by the Ticket Factory rather than Ticketmaster who have made such a mess of the Wrestlemania sale this year
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:32 PM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

Even though it's on the Network, don't expect anything important to Storylines such as title changes to happen in the UK, the only time I can ever remember a title changing hands in the UK was William Regal lost the European belt once a long time ago in London, think it was at Insurrextion in 2002.
Old 03-26-2016, 02:20 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'll definitely watch. The Network specials have been pretty good.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote