WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-11-2016, 05:39 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Very different animal for those comparing Hardy to Anderson. On the day of Victory Road, Bischoff and Sting both knew that something was up with Jeff. Both men, along with Earl Hebner, had the maturity and experience to properly deal with Jeff Hardy. It was Sting that went to Carter and told Dixie that Jeff Hardy was salvageable. If you all remember correctly, Hardy was away from TNA for the better part of 2011 after the Victory Road incident.

Shoot ahead to now: Nobody is going to compare Eric Young to Sting. Young is worried about his OWN career, and not in saving someone's soul like Sting was. And, since Anderson was not doing much with TNA anyway, it was a no brainer to just cut him loose after his incident with Young. Anderson will work the Indy scene. I doubt he goes to Japan.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:37 AM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'd say (just going by interviews and the like) that Jeff Hardy has a less volatile personality compared to Anderson. and I think therein lies the possible reason for Anderson's release. Jeff went to rehab and seemed genuinely remorseful. Whether Anderson feels he doesn't have a problem (if that's the case) and is being confrontational about it might be the reason he was let go.

Also when you remember when he was released from WWE people were shitting on Randy Orton for getting Anderson/Kennedy fired, but if Anderson was acting like a dick then that wasn't going to endear himself to the higher ups.

Regarding Anderson's tenure in the company it basically fell through once he lost the world title the second time. I can't remember anything memorable he did after his second title win. I remember the Sam Shaw feud (that was more due to Shaw) I vaguely remember the James Storm feud (again that was more in part due to Storm) and I remember him teaming with Chris Melendez. But again he hasn't really done much so it's not like he's a big loss really.

Obviously as IDR pointed out TNA have a PR problem when it comes to released talent, but without really knowing what goes on behind the scenes in that regard we can only suspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Weems2k is looking to come up from OCW...Weems2k is looking to come up from OCW...

Anderson had so much potential, but it seemed like creative didn't know what to do with him. His Asshole gimmick eventually got him over as a face, which seemed to be the start of his downfall. Not sure how many times he changed from heel, to face, to back to heel, and even in-between. I didn't know what they were going for when he did that Interview segment with Matt Hardy back in January. If indeed this stems from drugs, and he refused any kind of help from TNA, then it's all on him.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:17 PM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

Hardy was given an ultimatum and told to clean his act up or he would no longer have a job and was then suspended, after which he went through months of rehab. Hardy also personally apologised to the company, the locker room and most importantly the fans. Anderson obviously doesn't think he needs rehab and has told the company to shove it, the guy obviously has a huge ego and not that many fans to apologise to, to be honest. For Eric Young to be infuriated to the point that he was yelling at people to fix the issue it would suggest that it may not have been the first time this had happened. So MR ANDEEERRRSSSOOONNN! The fans say Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!!
Old 03-16-2016, 09:32 PM
From the Death Chamberz

InsomniaMusic is looking to come up from OCW...

TNA is the worst and they have had no clue for awhile now. From when Hogan Bischoof came since then gone down hill
Old 03-16-2016, 09:55 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

TNA is the worst for firing a guy who failed a drug test on the spot, who worked a match so bad they had to cut it from television, after I'm sure the roster was warned about this kind of thing after Hardy's Victory Road debacle?

I mean, if you want to make up your own facts, fine, but if these are the facts (and we have little reason to believe otherwise), this is on Anderson, not TNA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:59 PM
The Mouth of the South Shore
Knockout Champion

JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
TNA is the worst for firing a guy who failed a drug test on the spot, who worked a match so bad they had to cut it from television, after I'm sure the roster was warned about this kind of thing after Hardy's Victory Road debacle?

I mean, if you want to make up your own facts, fine, but if these are the facts (and we have little reason to believe otherwise), this is on Anderson, not TNA.
100%. Wrestling is dangerous as it is. No company can have performers going out there under the influence of drugs. It absolutely should be an immediate dismissal and if that was the case, I side with TNA 100% on this.