WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-03-2016, 03:29 PM

t2ne is looking to come up from OCW...
Default 2 Hell In A Cell matches at Wrestlemania?

Given that they did a ppv with two hell in a call matches not too long ago and the card still needing something extra do you think there's a possibility that the wwe title match can become one as well? Whether officially made into a hell in the cell match or for some reason the cage gets lowered do you think the title match will use the cage to put an end to the long build up this fued has had?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 03:49 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

2 Cell matches in one night usually lead to one or both being friggin terrible. The guys who go on first are held back because they have to leave SOME spots for the second match and the second guys have trouble getting the crowd into it because they've already seen basically everything earlier.

Most likely there will be a stipulation added to this match. I'd rather see a LMS match than another HIAC to be honest.
Old 03-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Knockout Champion

rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

When it comes to the top prize at WrestleMania I'm of the believe that it should be defended in a traditional style bout. They can be a bit loose with the rules but for the most part I want a classic feel. Plus HitC is so played out that I wish it would go away for a few years.
Old 03-03-2016, 04:40 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

No it won't be HiaC. Why would they take away from Undertaker Vs Shane?

I can see another stipulation added especially after Triple H destroying Reigns like he did few weeks ago. Last Man Standing is my guess with a Street Fight on the card as well that way they can say Reigns beat all odds to win or something stupid like that.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:21 PM
You don't want it with me.
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

Hell in the cell is used to blow off a feud (most of the time, Shane and Taker is "Special Feature" that won't happen again, so it's OK).

I don't see Roman vs. the Authority being blown off after Mania. I'm pretty sure than angle keeps going for a while. It could warrant a HiaC by this time next year though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill
FTS is my hero. I'm done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
We're awesome. That's really all there is to it.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:36 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbv13 View Post
When it comes to the top prize at WrestleMania I'm of the believe that it should be defended in a traditional style bout. They can be a bit loose with the rules but for the most part I want a classic feel. Plus HitC is so played out that I wish it would go away for a few years.
Yea I have to agree. It used to be when we heard of a HIAC match, we were like "OMG can't wait, can't wait", now it's like "Been there, done that". Gimmick matches are fine when they are used sparingly. Not saying they use HIAC all the time, but it's been used enough times to go, meh.

Plus I'm in the camp that if you have two good wrestlers in the ring who can play of each other well, then gimmicks only serve to take away from the match. Both HHH and Reigns are big guys, HHH is a superb in ring general and will carry the match, in short he will make Reigns look good.

Lesnar and Ambrose on the other hand need the gimmick. Not to make them look better, just to even up the odds for Ambrose. Who quite frankly would get killed if he didn't have access to a chair or something. So in some cases it works in others it doesn't.

In saying that though, don't know why Vince made this match a HIAC for Taker/Shane, probably just so he could say it and make it sound impressive. Putting two people with a combined age of 97 in a cage either will be spectacular or fucking horrible.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Nah. Its a big No! from me. There is already a hell in a cell match in form of Shane VS Undertaker and one such match is enough for Wrestlemania.

Moreover, Reigns VS Triple H for the WWE Title needn't be in such gimmick match as I would want the ultimate title to be defended in a classic match without any gimmicks.

I can go for Last Man Standing match though.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:19 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't see why it should be. Reigns and Triple H will likely steal the show without it. You got two guys who love the business and is known for show stealing PPV matches. So why would they need it? A Special Guest Referee? Sure why not.

If they do a Special Referee Match. The ref shouldn't be someone "to stack the deck" against Reigns that would get him more boos. If anyone it needs to be Steve Austin. Have him not be a biased ref either. Imagine Reigns win and Austin raises Reigns hand up and Stuns Triple H and the two drinks needs afterwards and Austin leaves the ring for Reigns to celebrate and is interrupted by John Cena who has a staredown with Reigns. He stares at the title before raising Reigns hand up to end WrestleMania.
US- BRAY WYATT
WORLD TAG TEAM- THE ASCENSION
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
Old 03-13-2016, 07:30 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2ne View Post
Given that they did a ppv with two hell in a call matches not too long ago and the card still needing something extra do you think there's a possibility that the wwe title match can become one as well? Whether officially made into a hell in the cell match or for some reason the cage gets lowered do you think the title match will use the cage to put an end to the long build up this fued has had?
I doubt it. If anything there will probably be a special guest referee added like HBK or Vince to stack the odds against Reigns.

I think it'll just be one HIAC match like WM 28.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:45 PM
From the Death Chamberz

InsomniaMusic is looking to come up from OCW...

Fall count anywhere match. But they already doing a street fight.