WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-13-2016, 04:17 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

I've been asking the same thing for a while now about what Paige did to be completely kicked off TV basically.

She is, at worst, the 3rd best divas wrestler (though I'd put her 2nd best, personally) in the division right now and not only is she not in the title picture she isn't in anything at all.

It's pretty disturbing considering the high regard she was held in from day 1, to now be completely out of WWE, essentially.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 09:49 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

CaptainZaltan is looking to come up from OCW...CaptainZaltan is looking to come up from OCW...CaptainZaltan is looking to come up from OCW...CaptainZaltan is looking to come up from OCW...CaptainZaltan is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Funny how everyone said she was when she was NXT.
First of all, no. I personally never thought she was anywhere near as good as Natalya, for example. She was, I guess, one of the better womens wrestlers on the main roster. And then, lo and behold, the roster changed! Plenty of other women showed up who were better workers than Paige, while others improved. Meanwhile, Paige stuck to shouting "this is MY house!", and appearing on botchamania for loudly calling every spot.

Quote:
But then, she got promoted up the roster and is appearing in "Total Divas", so now you hate on her.
It doesn't help, because that show is hot garbage and offensively stupid. Everyone involved in that show is made to look like a completely awful human being who is impossible to like. And it's ridiculous, superficial plotlines kept getting dragged out on the main roster. Plotlines taped far in advance of when the supposed fallout from those stories played out on Raw, making the whole thing even worse.

Quote:
Just be loyal to someone. If you get behind someone initially, you can't just give up on them once they go from NXT to RAW and is now heavily promoted.
What the hell? It's entertainment, not a sacred oath of loyalty. You're not stuck having to like something forever just because you used to find it ok. Wrestlers get stagnant, the quality of their matches can decrease, or they can simply be surpassed by others on the roster. The Big Show was great with Paul Heyman; that doesn't mean he doesn't bore me now. I enjoyed the first season of Arrow, but that doesn't mean I need to keep watching it long after it became awful.

Quote:
Paige has some great moves, and is one of the most unique looking Divas on the roster. She stands out amongst the NXT Divas who spend more time coloring their hair ridiculous colors and the model types who are a dime-a-dozen.
Paige is certainly better than someone like Lana or Rosa Mendez, and slightly better than at least one of the Bella twins, but there's still a half dozen women on the roster who are better than her. But if that hair color comment was meant to imply that she's better than Sasha and Becky....no. Also, it doesn't really take all that much time to color your hair! It's not such a time consuming event that one can't also be a good wrestler. It certainly doesn't take up as much time as filming fake reality tv plotlines about dildoes and catty relationship drama.

Quote:
It should be Charlotte v Sascha v Paige at WM32. Becky Lynch sucks, is terrible on the mike, and is average-looking. If she wasn't in NXT, you wouldn't give a shit about her.
One quote ago you implied that being a "model type" is a negative, and now you're attacking Becky Lynch for being average looking. Personally, I find Becky very attractive, and I think she's one of the best pure workers in the womens division. She's been involved in a number of matches I've enjoyed, whereas I can't even remember a Paige match. Saying that people only like her because she was in NXT is a stupid argument; Paige was in NXT too. Of course this sort of attempt to completely dismiss the opinions of others happens all the time around here; you can't accept that people have a different opinion than you, so there must be some other, idiotic motive for people to feel the way that they do. We can't possibly like Becky more than Paige, so it must be that we are all NXT loving sheeple following the crowd, right?
Old 03-14-2016, 10:11 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERPER View Post
I've been asking the same thing for a while now about what Paige did to be completely kicked off TV basically.

She is, at worst, the 3rd best divas wrestler (though I'd put her 2nd best, personally) in the division right now and not only is she not in the title picture she isn't in anything at all.

It's pretty disturbing considering the high regard she was held in from day 1, to now be completely out of WWE, essentially.
Exactly.

It is really a wastage of Paige's talent. For me, She is the best divas wrestler present in WWE. While others may argue that Becky, Sasha, Natalya etc are better, I still would consider Paige as the better one.

She could be easily put into title picture thus making the title match at Wrestlemania a fatal fourway.

Now, some people think that she is always in title picture and they are happy at her being away from it. I can survive that but atleast Paige deserved a personal grudge match at Wrestlemania 32.

Now most probably, she would be wasted in some multi-divas match.

Old 03-14-2016, 03:38 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Exactly.

It is really a wastage of Paige's talent. For me, She is the best divas wrestler present in WWE. While others may argue that Becky, Sasha, Natalya etc are better, I still would consider Paige as the better one.

She could be easily put into title picture thus making the title match at Wrestlemania a fatal fourway.

Now, some people think that she is always in title picture and they are happy at her being away from it. I can survive that but atleast Paige deserved a personal grudge match at Wrestlemania 32.

Now most probably, she would be wasted in some multi-divas match.

Yeah I mean I don't need her to always be in the divas title picture. But to not even be in the secondary divas storyline is ridiculous....

we really need to see Lana vs Brie freaking Bella begin a feud? Brie??? When she has no Nikki with her and we all know she is leaving the company soon? BRIE???
Old 03-14-2016, 04:10 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERPER View Post
Yeah I mean I don't need her to always be in the divas title picture. But to not even be in the secondary divas storyline is ridiculous....

we really need to see Lana vs Brie freaking Bella begin a feud? Brie??? When she has no Nikki with her and we all know she is leaving the company soon? BRIE???
Not sure on your opinion of Lana, but if they're going to have her start wrestling regularly it's a good starting feud. With Brie supposedly leaving the company it doesn't matter if she loses. She's already an established wrestler and a former champion.

Now if they have Brie win, then was the point?
Old 03-15-2016, 03:39 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
Not sure on your opinion of Lana, but if they're going to have her start wrestling regularly it's a good starting feud. With Brie supposedly leaving the company it doesn't matter if she loses. She's already an established wrestler and a former champion.

Now if they have Brie win, then was the point?
I guess my point is: Why Lana vs Brie? Why those 2 randomly chosen to begin a feud now? It just seems so out of nowhere...

Hell, Lana vs. Paige would be better. I know WWE wants to push Lana so Paige's skills can begin putting her over and building her as a strong competitor.

Regardless, it looks like they finally began working Paige back in a bit on RAW as we're clearly heading for the totally random 6-woman tag match of Lana and Team Bad vs. Brie/Fox/Paige because that all makes so much sense.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:27 PM

RacistHulkHogan is looking to come up from OCW...RacistHulkHogan is looking to come up from OCW...RacistHulkHogan is looking to come up from OCW...RacistHulkHogan is looking to come up from OCW...

Brothers let me just say dudes, loved the heavy white face on Paige man. Great look dudes. Preach love HH