WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What would you do with the Hype Bros?
Keep/push as a team 6 46.15%
Keep Mojo, fire Zack 0 0%
Keep Zack, fire Mojo 1 7.69%
Fire both 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Love is not admissable evidence.
WWE Diva's Champion

The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to The Bearded One Send a message via MSN to The Bearded One

I love me some Hype Bros. They are definitely good enough to be more regularly featured, and have great crowd interaction in there matches, which I think is lacking by some NXT talents. With that being said, they shouldn't be much more than jobbers to the stars right now. Both guys are credible enough and work well enough as a team to be a legitimate threat, and beating them should carry some weight. The Hype Bros. should beat the lower level or thrown together teams, be competitive with the mid-level teams (and sometimes win), but rarely beat teams like Enzo and Cass and Dash and Dawson.

Once a team like Enzo and Cass is called to the main roster, I think that would leave a good void for the Hype Bros. to fill. They're fun babyfaces who can get the crowd behind then and have the fun call-and-response chant during their matches. So the best thing would be to take it slow with them, and let them naturally move up once the higher profile teams go to the main roster.

Possibly controversial statement: I'd take the Hype Bros. any day over the Vaudvillains.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:49 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'd get rid of both of them, there's just no real future for either one of them that I can see.

Rawley has been in NXT for going on 3 years and is no closer to making it to the main roster now than he was when he first debuted; the guy's another failed football player who figures he could make a comparatively easy living being a pro wrestler and he's just not all that good at it in my opinion. Rawley's last singles feud, if I remember correctly, was against Bull Dempsey and he lost both matches he had against him; Dempsey is gone from NXT so if he wasn't any sort of a priority, then I doubt Rawley is any higher up on the list.

As for Zack Ryder, the bloom is off the rose and, truth be told, it probably has been for quite a long time. Zack Ryder is a pretty talented guy, don't get me wrong, but I just don't see him going any further in WWE than he's already gone. He had a run as one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions for two months and some change during the summer of '08 and he had a cup of coffee as United States Champion in very late 2011 to very early 2012 and that's been pretty much it. This may will mark nine years since Ryder made his main roster debut with Curt Hawkins and he's gone from being low to mid-card jobber on the main roster to tag team jobber on WWE's developmental roster; if that doesn't signal that he's gone as far as he has then I don't know what else will.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote