WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-29-2016, 04:43 PM
WWE Women's Champion

harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...

You know what's worse than a stigma about tapping out? Dickheads like Ziggler going out there and talking about "stealing the show" as it that's more important than winning or losing. I want to hear Cole moaning how a heel wins and JBL saying that "the history books just show who won and that's what matters". I remember when The Miz cashed in his MITB against Randy Orton and his reaction was fan-fooking-tastic as you could clearly see that winning that title meant the world to him.

Conversely you look at how Sting won the International title back in 94 in WCW. He didn't give a shit, made it clear the belt didn't mean shit to him and, thus, the fans didn't have a reason to care. That was thankfully rare then, it's far too common today.