WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-26-2016, 02:11 PM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

IMO NXT needs to go to 2 hours like RAW needs to go back to 2 hours.

They've done 2 hour shows before, which proves there's enough people on the roster to fill the time entertainingly.
Old 02-27-2016, 04:31 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich the UK WWE Fan View Post
IMO NXT needs to go to 2 hours like RAW needs to go back to 2 hours.

They've done 2 hour shows before, which proves there's enough people on the roster to fill the time entertainingly.
I agree on Raw going back to 2 hours but disagree about NxT though. Yep, They have done TakeOvers of time period of 2 hours and I am really entertained by their PPVs. The thing is that they can do it yet they shouldn't do it. Because the aura of NxT is all about good execution in a limited time period. There are enough people though to make it happen but I would prefer it being as it is.

Old 02-27-2016, 04:58 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I say this a lot about NXT, but it's still true. If they make the show 2 hours, they might as well just label it their third brand and put it on TV, primarily because there's no way they could keep up with the influx of talents and still run a quality 2 hour show for very long. Guys like Balor and Joe, who are long due a promotion, would never leave NXT because there just wouldn't be big enough names to replace their presence over a 2 hour show.

I'm more than happy with the 1 hour format as it seems to be working quite perfectly. Don't fix what isn't broke.
Old 02-27-2016, 05:36 AM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

Christ, no. Why do people always want to change something that works? NXT is perfect at 1 hour. It ensures plenty of time to build feuds and angles, while never overexposing anyone. It's good that we don't see Finn Balor and Bayley wrestle every week. That makes it more special when they do wrestle. Let's keep it that way. Otherwise NXT will get accusations of X or Y 'being shoved down their throat'.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 01:18 PM
You don't want it with me.
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

I never said Bayley or Finn had to wrestle every week. I just think they should be on the show in some capacity. Furthermore, most of you are talking about one hour of television allowing storylines more time to build. Please answer this question, if they're not on TV, how are they building? True, they take more time, but nothing's building. That's because we don't see the angle. The Walking Dead could not be on TV for six weeks in order to make a storyline last longer, but if nothing happens, how have they built the story? The best way to build storylines is less "special event" programming. That, NXT spaces out well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill
FTS is my hero. I'm done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
We're awesome. That's really all there is to it.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:35 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would say give it 90 minutes to allow some of the squash matches to play out a little more. The major time shift should be WWE Raw. Should go back to being 2 hours. 3 Hours is way to long, to much repetitive storyline as the night goes on. I would however run Raw from 8pm to 10pm. That will allow the younger fans to most likely catch the whole show.