WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-23-2016, 11:32 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsomniaMusic View Post
This is how Shane going to win. Takers going to be beating his ass Vince going to gloat and do something stupid Taker gonna look at Vince and chokeslam him and quit.

Shane wins
Maybe something like this plays out where Undertaker grabs the mic and explains how he wants his legacy to be that he's leaving WWE in a good place and believes the only way it's possible is if Shane takes over...

So, he just kicks Shane's behind and entertains for a while, but doesn't pick up the pin. Makes a little speech, pisses Vince off and walks off to a huge standing ovation.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 02:24 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There's one possibility for the "He fights FOR Shane camp that makes a lot of sense..."

Vince pulls the Ric Flair/Shawn on him... "If you lose... you're fired/retired" and he changes it to Taker and Shane vs The whole Wyatt Family... over the weeks and on the night spooky things happen to take first Rowan and then Harper out... leaving it Bray and Braun on the night...
Old 02-24-2016, 03:37 AM

WhiplashUnited is looking to come up from OCW...WhiplashUnited is looking to come up from OCW...

For the LOLs when Undertaker returns on Raw this coming Monday to turn around and say to Vince 'fight your own battles' tombstone him and it lead to something else. Even if it pisses Vince off to have Taker fight someone else. This match has very little market. No one really wants to see it. It'd be better done the way they did Trump v McMahon and have them both pick a guy to fight their battle.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:10 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...

If this is the last Taker match, i can see him tombstoning Shane, so everyone is sure, O'Mac is done, and then just walking away from the match to be counted out and giving Shane "the win"
Old 02-24-2016, 05:06 PM
ROH Pure Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

WTF! Shane fighting Taker in a HIAC match at WM32?

It would make more sense to have Shane fight Triple H in a HIAC. Because it is for control of RAW, it is the son and natural successor against the man he blames for pushing him out of the company. It would make the story make sense, since it is for control of RAW.

Why would Shane fight the Undertaker? Taker is the hardest prospect to beat at WM. Even though I didn't like that Brock beat him, at least it is believable that a guy of Brock's size and strength could do it. No way Shane can beat Taker, especially in HIAC.

This could be Taker's last match, in his hometown. Hell, have Taker fight Bray again (since Bray isn't fighting Brock), or as someone suggested, Kevin Owens, which would be interesting (since Taker is all about respect and Owens shows no-one respect). But to fight a non-wrestler in his first match in years in a match that Taker has fought in heaps before, makes no sense, and doesn't belong on a B PPV, let alone Wrestlemania.
Old 02-24-2016, 05:21 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
WTF! Shane fighting Taker in a HIAC match at WM32?

It would make more sense to have Shane fight Triple H in a HIAC. Because it is for control of RAW, it is the son and natural successor against the man he blames for pushing him out of the company. It would make the story make sense, since it is for control of RAW.

Why would Shane fight the Undertaker? Taker is the hardest prospect to beat at WM. Even though I didn't like that Brock beat him, at least it is believable that a guy of Brock's size and strength could do it. No way Shane can beat Taker, especially in HIAC.

This could be Taker's last match, in his hometown. Hell, have Taker fight Bray again (since Bray isn't fighting Brock), or as someone suggested, Kevin Owens, which would be interesting (since Taker is all about respect and Owens shows no-one respect). But to fight a non-wrestler in his first match in years in a match that Taker has fought in heaps before, makes no sense, and doesn't belong on a B PPV, let alone Wrestlemania.
Oh I agree with you about Shane fighting Taker. It's a no win situation for him. Taker has been beaten once and that was a former UFC Heavyweight Champion that beat him. Shane O'Mac as much as I like him is not Brock Lesnar.

I have a feeling Shane will find someone to take his place, maybe a returning John Cena, and we'll get Cena/Taker. A match that a lot of people want to see. Don't forget Vince McMahon made this match, you know the Vince McMahon that you think can do no wrong.

They are scrambling at the last minute here to sell these tickets, and everything is going to be thrown against the wall to see what sticks.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:20 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

Could be a very weak rumour but I heard through a friend that Shane is just a placeholder in case Cena is available. Not sure how legit it is (neither is my friend) or how they could turn the story this way, but that's what he heard.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:46 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I liked Shane O Mac's return. Although the storyline he is engaged in is awkward, yet I like it. With his opponent being Undertaker and place being Wrestlemania, Most probably he will lose. There is a very very slight chance of Taker losing.

Well I do hope that someone else face Taker in his place though.

Old 02-25-2016, 10:23 AM
ROH Pure Champion

laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The more that I think about this, the more that I think it's actually a work to get Shane to be in Roman Reigns' corner for control of WWE Raw (so that the fans have no CHOICE but to cheer for Roman to win so that Shane can take over Raw), against HHH with Vince in his corner. I want to think that somehow, Undertaker doesn't accept this match, Cena or someone safer becomes his opponent, and the HHH/Roman Reigns match gets the HiaC cage, with Shane and Vince in opposing corners.

It's probably nonsense, but I think that while Shane might be able to do a few big high spots, I don't think that I want to see him actually wrestle.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:16 PM
ROH Pure Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Oh I agree with you about Shane fighting Taker. It's a no win situation for him. Taker has been beaten once and that was a former UFC Heavyweight Champion that beat him. Shane O'Mac as much as I like him is not Brock Lesnar.

I have a feeling Shane will find someone to take his place, maybe a returning John Cena, and we'll get Cena/Taker. A match that a lot of people want to see. Don't forget Vince McMahon made this match, you know the Vince McMahon that you think can do no wrong.

They are scrambling at the last minute here to sell these tickets, and everything is going to be thrown against the wall to see what sticks.
I never said that Vince McMahon never does wrong. He makes a few missteps (ending the Streak, this, and I have been highly critical for his role in the drug use of WWE wrestlers for decades), but I don't see it black and white and blame him for everything wrong with the company, and can still enjoy it, even though it needs improvement in places.

The fact is, Vince has had more successes than fails, or else there would be no WWE today. You don't do that unless you know what you are doing. I think Vince has lost his touch, but I am not like a lot here, who say he never had it to begin with, and put every bit of WWE success down to the fans themselves.

Even though I back Vince, more often than not I back the guy who has run a successful wrestling company for over 30 years compared to the guy behind the internet who has never run a wrestling company. If you were a sponsor, shareholder or advertiser, who would you back more?