WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
So, are you saying that Triple H has done a lousy job?

That amazes me, considering the love and adoration NXT gets here. NXT is Triple H's baby, and it has produced a lot of future stars.

I wonder if Shane will invest as much time and care into NXT as Triple H has?
Show me where I said that? First off, Trips does not have a degree. To Wall Street, that is two strikes already. On the BUSINESS end, Shane outshines Steph and Trips. NOBODY on Wall Street that has a working brain will oppose Shane O'Mac as Chairman and CEO. If Trips or Steph attempt to take over the boardroom on their own, I can guarantee one of two things: A) a massive stock sell off that will drive WWE's numbers into the toilet. Or, B) Endemol, NBC/Universal and their fellow travelers will start a proxy war that, in the end, will devastate WWE and the McMahon family. Shane in the CEO/Chairman's chair puts the kibosh on that. With Shane's connections to IMG and Beijing, that he developed on his own, shareholders will be SCREAMING for Shane. As for Steph and Trips? Trips will remain COO and Steph will remain CBO. Those two will run CONTENT. Shane will run the BUSINESS.

D_Henderson, I wish you would stop and think after you read something instead of just shooting your mouth off and sounding like a buffoon. You apparently did NOT read my post before you commented. If you did, you would understand why I wrote what I wrote. Think.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:11 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Shane coming back would be great. He's proved he can make it on his own without his father's help, and now (or eventually) he could/should come back and take his father's spot. Of course Vince would stick around as some have said and steer the ship before his age requires him to give up total control (which I wouldn't see happening for at least another decade btw).

HHH and Steph are great with talent and Paul has done an awesome job with NXT, but that's not the same as heading a corporate company and taking care of the day to day international financial obligations the way that Shane has. Shane-O-Mac has a place in that company that wouldn't hinder anything Steph and HHH do, and therefore he certainly should come back and join them in running it.

As far as the on-screen wrestling/entertainment aspect is concerned, Shane could absolutely be a part of it as well as adding some creative input since he knows a thing or two about putting on a show. I'd love to see him in that capacity when the storylines call for it.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:20 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray11214 View Post
Show me where I said that? First off, Trips does not have a degree. To Wall Street, that is two strikes already. On the BUSINESS end, Shane outshines Steph and Trips. NOBODY on Wall Street that has a working brain will oppose Shane O'Mac as Chairman and CEO. If Trips or Steph attempt to take over the boardroom on their own, I can guarantee one of two things: A) a massive stock sell off that will drive WWE's numbers into the toilet. Or, B) Endemol, NBC/Universal and their fellow travelers will start a proxy war that, in the end, will devastate WWE and the McMahon family. Shane in the CEO/Chairman's chair puts the kibosh on that. With Shane's connections to IMG and Beijing, that he developed on his own, shareholders will be SCREAMING for Shane. As for Steph and Trips? Trips will remain COO and Steph will remain CBO. Those two will run CONTENT. Shane will run the BUSINESS.

D_Henderson, I wish you would stop and think after you read something instead of just shooting your mouth off and sounding like a buffoon. You apparently did NOT read my post before you commented. If you did, you would understand why I wrote what I wrote. Think.

Who gives a flying F what F'ing Wall Street want. They don't run WWE. I bet that those who have shares couldn't name three wrestlers currently on the roster. Those shareholders are ONLY there because they want to make money. They don't give a stuff who runs WWE.

If Triple H bringing up a lot of stars makes WWE ratings go up, and shares go up, then I bet you shareholders will stay put.

You people love to think that Vince is everyone's bitch- the shareholders, the sponsors etc. Vince is no-one's bitch, and the sponsors and shareholders need WWE to make money just as much as Vince does.

Do you think that advertisers, sponsors and shareholders do these things to be nice guys, to be charitable? No. They are there because they get something out of the deal, and one thing about business- they don't give a toss about the other party, but no businessman will cut off their nose to spite their face. They will stick it out, rather than walk away from potential millions.

I don't think Shane will come back. Why would he if he is making so much money in his other businesses. Shane has been successful, and he has done it without his family. Why then go back and rely on the family fortune.

Besides, I bet the McMahons and Triple H would have majority shares in WWE, so they would have control. Otherwise, Vince would have to consult shareholders on what to put on "Raw" that night. So, if they all hold joint shares, then Shane will come in at whatever amount of shares he is prepared to pay, and he has more chance buying out a couple of the random shareholders before he got his hands on his family's shares.

No, you are the hateful buffoon that wants to see WWE be run by anyone but who is doing it now. You think it is cool to run down the incumbents, and say how anyone would do it better, because it makes you look cool on the internet to fellow idiots. You probably hope that WWE die, so that you don't have to be as ashamed that you watch TNA.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:19 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Here is what I don't understand? If Shane is so powerful in the Chinese business world, why hasn't Vince and Shane worked something out already? Is it so hard to believe Shane is holding out on his father just waiting to get the keys to the WWE kingdom before he opens the floodgate to China?
I don't think they need Shane McMahon to open the floodgates to China, wrestling is very popular there already. When the WWE does go over they always sell out whatever venue they are in.

I thought it was just the fact that it was so far away was the reason they don't go that often. What maybe twice a year? Look at their fanbase in the UK and Europe and they only go there that many times as well.

Shane has a good business head on his shoulders, and while he's been out of the WWE for awhile now, he is still capable of running the business end of it. Let HHH and Stephanie run creative and he can just concentrate on the other side. Maybe that's why we are seeing such lackluster product, Vince is running everything and it's obvious that things are falling through the cracks.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:51 PM
Sausage Farmers
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...

Shanes comin back and he's bringing his pomegranites with him!!

Would like to see him in a face role to battle the authority. It would make it interesting...just in time for Survivor Series. Team Authority vs Team Shane (whatever you want to call him). Survivor Series 2016 that is
Old 02-24-2016, 06:39 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Am taking the liberty of bumping this as some rep has come in from it (hope thats cools mods as it's relevant and at least one rader had gone back and looked)... This Shane stuff isn't new... it wasn't IF but WHEN they pulled the trigger on it.. and now we've seen it. Please merge if appropriate...

At worst case, there's a second brand.. RAW v WWE if you believe the adverts... at best case, the company we "know" and love is gonna be OK, cos there is finally a proper set of skills there, even if it is all in one family... we get a great Mania match with either Shane AND Taker or Shane v Taker and shitloads of interference...and maybe Rocky costing Taker to set up "one last match" for them both...

If nothing else, it's a shot in the arm...

Last edited by THTRobtaylor : 02-24-2016 at 06:42 PM.