WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-06-2016, 08:26 AM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

The release of Bull Dempsey was inevitable IMHO, although having said that, he is a fat guy who does 2 moves, he would've done well on the main roster, HHH and Mr McMahon like fat lumps who do 2 moves, Rusev anyone?
Old 02-06-2016, 08:37 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich the UK WWE Fan View Post
The release of Bull Dempsey was inevitable IMHO, although having said that, he is a fat guy who does 2 moves, he would've done well on the main roster, HHH and Mr McMahon like fat lumps who do 2 moves, Rusev anyone?
Rusev is a fat guy? And he does only 2 moves? Really?
Here are some moves he does:
*.Camel clutch, usually preceded by a stomp to the opponent's back
*.Oklahoma roll transitioned into a release German suplex
*.Jumping side kick
*.Body block, as a counter to an oncoming opponent
*.Diving headbutt
*.Fallaway slam
*.Multiple knee lifts to an opponent draped between the ring ropes
*.Running hip attack to a cornered opponent
*.Samoan drop
*.Spinning heel kick
*.Swinging side slam

Old 02-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich the UK WWE Fan View Post
Oh look! It knows how to check Wikipedia.
Yeah its good to change a topic when you are proved wrong, isnot it?

Didnot you say that Rusev is a fat guy and he does 2 moves? I just showed you the truth.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Ah so I do remember the legionnaires! The hair vs hair match, he was shaved bald and then he'd appear in the background during random segments? Then they just dropped it...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:32 AM
Knockout Champion

MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...

No surprise really to see these 3 released, with all the great talent in NXT at the moment and only a hour a week to display said talent it was only a matter of time before WWE released a few guys from the roster and with Nakamura debuting soon and Gallows and Anderson still to come I'm surprised one or two more were not released. I'm sure all 3 won't have a problem finding work on the Indy scene and I can even see LeFort being signed by ROH or TNA in the not to distant future.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Million Dollar Champion

MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...

That is too bad. I actually thought Dempsey was a little underrated and he was finally getting over under is comedy gimmick. Lefort and Louis were also good, although they haven't been anywhere near relevancy since losing to Enzo and Cass.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:43 PM
The LD Dweller

Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Only thing I remember about Louis and LeFort are the short feud with Enzo/Cass and the hair vs hair match as I believe that was one of the programs they had when I first started watching NXT.

I kinda liked Bull Dempsey once he got the Bull-Fit gimmick. Don't get me wrong, he's fat and he sucks, but there was just something about his gimmick that'd always get a short chuckle out of me. I remember one particular night Bull came out and there was a fat guy wearing a Bull Fit shirt so Bull posed with him, and I thought that was awesome. Shame, hopefully they all find good work elsewhere.