WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-11-2016, 01:10 AM

TStorm is looking to come up from OCW...

It's an interesting situation.

I generally don't know what to think though, as do many. Feel sorry for Act, because of her situation, and sacrifices that she put herself through, but there is definitely a side of why Yoshiko did what she did, and the worked shoot is certainly a possibility.

Nonetheless, it'll be looked at as a sad situation, from what I've had the chance to read about Act and what she went through to get into the business, it's certainly a bad end.

However, I do feel disease possibly played a big role in the matter, and whether or not the situation was worked or otherwise, I think it was a bad call regardless with someone that was in Act's condition.

Also, I just re-read through my original post, though it might come across like I give her a pass, that pass only comes if the situation was worked and merely turned out badly (it was speculative view of the information you passed alone), if it was a situation that was intentionally done, well, yeah. Either way, thanks for more information on the possible other side of the situation.

Perhaps I jumped the gun with the original response, but, going by looks alone, it's difficult not to. With situations like New Jack around the wrestling world, looking at situations like this happening is never a good thing. I understand Japan is different than us in many ways, and tragedies have certainly happened that were far worse than this one, especially years ago, this was the most recent, though I'd be laying if I didn't say I've seen much worse happen around wrestling in Japan, but in any case, situations like this one shouldn't be happening.

Last edited by TStorm : 02-11-2016 at 01:21 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:23 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

the eye that Yoshiko targetted was the one that was surgically repaired. There is no way it was anything other than intentional on the part of Yoshiko to do that damage. Ogawa doesn't have clean hands in this either so I am avoiding Seadling, would much rather watch Stardom, since they have built up a solid base of Wrestlers with Kairi Hojo and Io Shirai. they have also done something that the WWE hasn't and that is bring Evie in for more than just a squash match.
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:46 AM

TStorm is looking to come up from OCW...

Reviewing the situation, and doing a little more reading, her right eye was blinded due to grave's disease, looking through the injures two of them stick out the orbital fractures to her left and right, the swelling to right one specifically.

Yeah, looking this over, there definitely was intent, you don't specifically aim for the eyes unless there was intent, and I can't believe it's a coincidence that there is swelling along on the right eye either.

Yeah, looking over the situation, no question in my mind on it. Even if it was a worked shoot, Yoshiko definitely had intent to do severe damage. The reason why won't ever be known, unless people start talking, but looking at that, I honestly can't believe there wasn't some intent to harm Act involved.