WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

Sting against the Undertaker probably won't happen, would be good it it did seeing as this might be Mark Caloway's last one, but the current rumour is that he's facing Cena, but if even though the Streak is no longer an issue, if Taker lost to Cena there would probably be riots.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:37 AM

dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...

Won't happen, for one McMahon wasn't that high on the idea before Sting got hurt. Two, he said he needed surgery and obviously he hasn't gotten it done yet, sure Sting isn't the most public guy about what he does outside of the ring but I'm pretty sure his manager or whoever runs his twitter account would have posted something about it. So you can pretty much count Sting out for Wrestlemania unless they have him do a run in or something. Hell have him drop out of the rafters one last time and cost Hunter the heavyweight title, that pop would register on the Richter scale. No way in hell it would happen but would be cool as hell lol
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:08 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I do surely want to see:
Sting VS Undertaker at Wrestlemania 32!
But as much as i want this match to happen, Most probably We will not get this match at coming Wrestlemania due to Sting's injury.

As for Undertaker's opponent at Wrestlemania 32, I cant see anybody being more accurate choice than Kevin Owens. Ofcourse Owens will not defeat Undertaker but Owens will surely make this feud and match entertaining enough to make me watch Undertaker again.

Old 01-29-2016, 09:28 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

I believe WWE is saving Sting vs. Undertaker for both men's last match.

Obviously, we don't know when that will occur. Yes, time's a-wastin' for both of them, yet they continue to perform in the ring.

A few years ago, it seemed Sting was going to retire for good when his TNA contract expired.........and if he got to WWE at all, it would be in a non-wrestling appearance, such as being introduced in the ring as being inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame, followed by someone coming up to hassle him.....Sting belting him.....the fans cheering their butts off.......and that would be that.

Undertaker? He's been announced as done for years now, even causing Vince McMahon to break his infamous 'full-time schedule or nothing' edict for 'Taker, allowing him to perform only at Wrestlemania. Now, instead of keeping to that, he feels good enough to give us more.

So, when both men are finally ready to hang up the choke slams, the timing will be coordinated to occur at the same time. It will be announced that way: The last match of two immortals! and everyone will go bugshit crazy to get in on this one.

Not this year, because of Sting's neck.

Maybe next year or the year after.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:48 AM

dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...dsotm5150 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd love to see it too, and with both of them living in the Dallas area they could probably work together enough to put together a damn good match. I think it's just always going to be one of those pipe dream matches.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:59 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

For those of us who grew up on pro-wrestling when the WWF and WCW were at each other's throats, this match must happen.

The biggest dream match we could have wanted was between these two. Sting was whomping the nWo on a weekly basis with a dark brooding persona and a baseball bat. Undertaker was taking on the NOD and capturing our imaginations with his theatrics. These two were very similar, almost as if each gimmick was like looking into a different universe. With Sting you had words like "Avenger" and "Revenant", with Undertaker you had words like "Phenom" and "Deadman". Everybody from my generation who watched pro-wrestling wondered how a match between those two would play out.

Hell; give them until WM 33 to prepare for this. Put each man into the damn best rehabilitation programs that money can buy so they're fresh for the match. We can wait, we just want to know that it's going to happen.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:27 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I don;t think so. In truth, I don't even see Sting wrestling at Mania this year. His injury is of concenr enough that he hasn't come back after the match against Rollins. And as much as I would like to see him return and wrestle at the biggest Mania ever, I just don't think there is any point in it. It's not like last year when the fans were baying for him to be given a shot and celebrated wholeheartedly when he inserted himself into the power struggle with the Authority. It made sense for Sting and Triple H to feud and it paid off, if you ask me.

Right now, there is nothing there for him and he doesn't need it. He is going into the Hall of Fame and he will want to be as healthy as he can going forward. Sting will get his moment in the sun at the Hall of Fame and I would much rather see that than having him sully that legacy losing against someone more important to the WWE, or someone less important than Sting. It's a no-win situation in that case. My vote would be for Sting to take it easy and just enjoy the moment. Does he deserve to wrestle Taker at the biggest Mania ever? Absolutely! Will it happen? I sincerely doubt it.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Sausage Farmers

The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...

Another dream match the WWE flushed down the toilet. Pretty sickening if you ask me..but not surprising considering their history. Sting aint comin back
Old 02-11-2016, 09:51 AM
What is The Rock cooking?
WWE Diva's Champion

midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to midgensa

I just don't know if Sting is going to find his way to the ring again.

I definitely want to see it and would pay money for it, but it just seems they have not handled Sting well. I enjoyed last year's nostalgia and liked that HHH didn't win "clean," but they should have had Sting win the match. We all knew he wasn't going to beat Rollins, but it was solid.

I just don't get it. I understand McMahon and his wanting to bury WCW, but he ALREADY did. Sting could have given a solid 5-8 matches in WWE and won half and lost half. Been a real player and DRAWN viewers and MONEY.

Now, all that said, Sting is very private and may have been the one who said, "Let Hunter go over." Maybe he said, "Let me help put Rollins over, we got nobody else right now." All of that is very plausible. But I can't imagine he said, "Let my entire in-ring tenure in the WWE feel like a trainwreck."

I hope they salvage at least a little something because he truly is a legend.