WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

At this time, I mean pre-Wrestlemania 32, I would like only one call-up and I think I would love it:
The duo of Enzo Amore and Big Cass along with Carmella!

There is no better choice for a NxT call-up at this time. They can debut at main roster and dethrone New Day as the Tag Team Champions at Wrestlemania 32. Presence of Carmella would even the odds out there due to Xavier Woods. And dont forget the epic promos between these two teams.

SAWFT

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 09:55 AM
What is The Rock cooking?
WWE Diva's Champion

midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to midgensa

The problem is that they are so focused on keeping NXT relevant that they are failing to realize the main roster is severely suffering for it.

There is no way you can convince me that you cannot come up with something significant for Zayn, Aries, Joe and Balor on the main roster. Throw in the tag team talent down in NXT that could feud with New Day ... and you could make a serious case for about 10 people being called up.

I know that they want NXT to stay relevant and important, but if they really want to get the main roster to new heights they need to stop having such supreme talents on the "B" roster.

NXT could still season Corbin for a little bit and he would be a fantastic champion if booked correctly. Apollo Crews, Hideo Itami (briefly after return), Samson ... they could all grow. Get Breeze back down there. Sign new talent, not just Indie darlings.

I just think they could be doing so much more with the main roster and using NXT more as a proving ground ... instead they are so worried about keeping it great that the main product is suffering from it.

All that said ... if I am bringing up ONE guy ... it has to be Joe because of the age thing. If the E is going to get the most money that they can out of him, he needs to come up first. He is polished in the ring and has a persona that easily translates.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hope at one of these Takeovers, Joe claims "This is my last match here in NXT, I'm moving to the main roster and issues an open challenge" Brock Lesnar accepts the challenge to a huge pop, they have a match and Joe gets loads of offense in. Even though Brock will obviously win, I think that would put Joe over big time for the main roster.

I think Brock would be willing to do anything if he thinks the money's right.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:50 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

They can bring anyone up at any time and they could or would fit in depending on creative. The problem I see is we have a main roster that can't be booked properly. There is only a handful of wrestlers that get put on TV each week, the rest are almost forgotten about.

Then you have Cena, Orton, Cesaro, Rollins and others out with injuries. Where do they fit in when they come back? Cena is the only one I see haven't a feud ready made for him with the US title, the rest, well storylines will have to be created for them.

Henry, Kane, Undertaker will most likely be gone soon. While we all I'm sure appreciate their careers and what they've put into the business, now is the time for them to move on and let other have a shot. Kane I could see staying around for a little while to help put newer guys over, he would be a great asset to NXT if he wanted to remain in the business.

The WWE has to do something here, they have a stacked roster, some of who are overworked, some never get used at all, and some should maybe be let go. They can call up all of NXT, but if there is nothing for them to do, no creative direction, all the hard work they put in has gone to waste. Thin out the roster, release those that for want of a better word regarded as "benchwarmers", and start fresh.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:46 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

According to a report at wrestlinginc.com, it looks like Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady and Carmella are headed to the main roster in the near future. The report alleges that it's a lock for all three to be brought to the main roster and that writers have been having talks about bringing them up.

The report doesn't state exactly as to when they'll be brought up, though talents are usually brought up from NXT after WrestleMania and, if I had to guess, that'll be the case this time as WWE will be devoting the rest of its time to the WrestleMania build up. A debut on the post WrestleMania Raw will have the biggest impact and it'll be in front of a super hot crowd.

Enzo & Cass are entertaining, Enzo especially so on the mic, and Carmella does add some sex appeal to things, she also has a lot of personality. Whether or not they'll thrive on the main roster is up in the air because Vince has a generally different booking philosophy for the main roster than Triple H has for NXT.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria