WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-29-2016, 11:19 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Generally there are 5-6 matches at each TakeOver with total time being 2 hours. Lets see how many can i get on my card
Here are my predicted matches along with description:

1》 Finn Balor VS Samoa Joe VS Sami Zayn for the NxT Championship
Balor VS Joe was awesome in London and addition of Zayn would be an icing on the cake. Zayn doesnot need to be the winner. Between the other two, it depends on who is going to debut at main roster first. If Joe is gonna debut first, then make Balor retain. Or Vice-Versa!

2》 Bayley VS Asuka VS Nia Jaxx for the NxT Women Championship
Asuka needs to win the title from Bayley thus giving us a future feud for title between Asuka & Nia.

3》 American Alpha VS The Mechanics for the NxT Tag Championship
Double A need to win it from Dash/Dawson.

These were the matches involving titles. Other matches can be:

4》 Austin Aries VS Baron Corbin

5》 Shinsuke Nakamura's Debut

6》 Emma VS Alexa Bliss OR Enzo-Cass VS The Vaudevillains/Blake-Murphy

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hope at one of these Takeovers, Joe claims "This is my last match here in NXT, I'm moving to the main roster and issues an open challenge" Brock Lesnar accepts the challenge to a huge pop, they have a match and Joe gets loads of offense in. Even though Brock will obviously win, I think that would put Joe over big time for the main roster.

I think Brock would be willing to do anything if he thinks the money's right.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...

Some of the appeal of NXT is definitely the shorter show but I do wonder if it is worth making this three hours. I'm guessing it will be a two hour live special + an hour tapings but given the roster depth, I think three hours would be both plausible and entertaining.

Balor, Sayn, Joe, Nakamura, Crews and Corbin all require matches. Even Riley and Aries too. The tag division has Dash and Dawson/AA/Enzo and Big Cass plus Vaudevillians/Blake and Murphy/Hype Bros. The women: Bayley, Asuka, Jax, Brooke, Emma, Marie and Carmella. It's a stacked roster and arguably the biggest show of the year.

I'm not, yet, going to contemplate Balor being out of action that long and I haven't read any spoilers so I'm not sure what to think. I reckon it is time for Balor and Zayn to get a call up, so I can imagine both losing on their way out. I'd like to see Corbin with the belt but I'm guessing they give it to Joe and he holds it for a few months to steady the ship following the post-Mania call-ups.

Something like:

Joe v Balor
Zayn v Nakamura
Corbin v Aries
AA v Enzo and Big Cass v Dash and Dawson
Asuka v Bayley

That would be a fantastic card. Then on the hour that they probably tape for the next week, Nia Jax and Eva Marie maybe face Emma and Brooke. That isn't too much of a stretch for it to work. Or even a fatal-4-way. Then Crews v Riley and a match with Sampson or something.

No matter what they do, given the talent, NXT is guaranteed to put on a great show and I'm looking forward to it. Furthermore, this could be the final show for a few of the people that have really shaped NXT (Bayely, Zayn, Balor) so it will have a special feel.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:36 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I think the card will be kept along the same lines as we've normally seen, which will be 5 or 6 matches.

I think the final card will look something like this:

1. NXT Championship: Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe/Sami Zayn - They could always go with a multi man title match here, but NXT doesn't like to use them all that often. Considering Zayn's popularity, however, I could see them going that route. As of right now, I think the better story would be to go with Balor vs. Joe; I think there'd be too much of the "friendly competition" between Balor and Zayn if Zayn was in the match and that could detract from the overall story. Besides, Zayn has done all he can in NXT so if they're gonna move him to the main roster, I think they'll be getting to it.

2. NXT Tag Team Championship: Dash & Dawson vs. American Alpha - I've enjoyed Dash & Dawson as a team, they just strike me as a couple of old school guys who know how to take opponents apart in the tradition of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew. American Alphas, AKA Gable & Jordan, are a couple of young, fresh faced guys who just have a ton of momentum and positive buzz right now. I could see them putting Enzo and Big Cass in this match as well but, at the same time, I think AA could use the exposure more. Enzo & Big Cass are already extremely popular with NXT fans and viewers with or without titles, but they've been around for a little while and I just have a guess they'll go with the fresher team.

3. NXT Women's Championship: Bayley vs. Asuka vs. Nia Jax - If they're looking for a way to get the title off Bayley without having to worry about someone coming even remotely looking "weak" then a triple threat match could be the way to go. Nia Jax isn't ready for the title, so she could be put into this match for the primary purposes of looking like the big, bad monster and to ultimately be the one that's pinned or made to tap. They could also simply so with Bayley vs. Asuka as I'd say it's the match fans want to see most; WWE could save that match for another, however, there's not going to be an more opportune time than WrestleMania weekend so Bayley vs. Asuka one on one isn't at all far fetched.

4. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Samoa Joe/Sami Zayn - Various reports have suggested that Nakamura could make his NXT debut at the Dallas event, so it make sense to put him against a high profile opponent. I'm of the opinion the NXT Championship bout will be one on one, so I think either Joe or Zayn, whichever won ultimately doesn't come out #1 contender, could be an ideal guy to put up against Nakamura for his debut. I mean, both guys are well known and very well over with fans, so having someone that fans are already so heavily invested in be Nakamura's opponent could be an ideal scenario.

5. Apollo Crews vs. Baron Corbin - I don't know why, but I just see this bout coming about in order to give Crews an even set with Corbin. To be honest, I thought Crews was going to win at the last Takeover event, so I was surprised to see Corbin not only go over, but go over clean. It was still an entertaining bout and I could see them going this route again as a means of Crews gaining a bit of revenge.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria